Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I still have a libido, but I just prefer to sleep ATM. I'm exhausted.

Just had my midwives appointment- Toby is head down and has finally started descending into the pelvis. He's not fully engaged but he's deep enough that she doesn't expect he will pop out again. So time to squat and bounce him into position.

My BP is still 120/70, so yay and my fundal height is measuring a week ahead as usual. And I did the GBS swab.

We had a sneaky scan, and he's in a great position for birth. Good boy!! So I'm a happy mama to be

Oh and she has suggested going to my GP and getting the whooping cough vac now, as its gradually becoming the done thing as having it in pregnancy gives newborns a fair bit of immunity compared to waiting for their shots. So I'll get that done next week!
    All sounding great not much longer to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Channy - I haven't lost my libido but have noticed a bit of a drop. Hopefully it'll all come good once bub is born and you're all healed.
    I'm getting waxed in 3 weeks to prep for birth; not looking forward to it but I can't see a thing past my belly and boobs these days.
    I've already thought of that haha. (I've never done it before either but it occurred to me there will come a time when cosmetic issues will be a safety hazard!)

I wonder if they could offer a local anesthetic?

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!!

I've caught up on the thread but now can't remember details! Ugh, baby brain. Gorgeous bumps! Gorgeous bubs! Great news from midwives. Looks like we're all going well. Except the libido thing, I hope that sorts itself out. Hard to feel sexy when you look like a whale! We just DtD with the lights dimmed/off! That is, if I'm awake enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow a chatty bunch today!
    I've been getting waxed all the way through, and have my next 2 appts booked already so hopefully I fit them in before going into labour!
    I don't really think that it's more painful than normal though

My libido has gone completely awol. I hope it comes back soon, but don't like my chances. I'm just too tired to bother. Poor dh, lol

I can't believe how old everyone's babies are getting! Time is going way to fast!

Rainbow. Great news that Your little man is getting ready.

Memory blank now....... I hope everyone is great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    I've already thought of that haha. (I've never done it before either but it occurred to me there will come a time when cosmetic issues will be a safety hazard!)

I wonder if they could offer a local anesthetic?
    If you have never done it before I'd recommend doing it a few times, the closer to birth the more painful

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    If you have never done it before I'd recommend doing it a few times, the closer to birth the more painful

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Good idea.....can anyone recommend anywhere? I'm in Brissy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sienna was 3 months yesterday, and laughed for the first time (she's laughed in her sleep before, but never when awake). It was so beautiful. She's going really well, she's pretty settled and sleeps through the night

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

munchkin859  (25-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sienna was 3 months yesterday, and laughed for the first time (she's laughed in her sleep before, but never when awake). It was so beautiful. She's going really well, she's pretty settled and sleeps through the night
    Cuteness

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's fantastic!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All paperwork for admission to hospital has been dropped in now woohoo now just have to get to the point of bubs being born hurry up April. I used to epilate everything off the top and shave the underneath area but couldn't be bothered to epilate for a while so now it hurts again Am so prone to ingrown hairs should have gone to beauticians and started before now.

ONe day to my weekend yay. Only have Sunday off then back to night shifts again on Monday but at least after next week I have the Friday till the next wednesday off thank goodness. Meeting at work next monday about our ward, may go as I think Xmas holidays may be discussed they are very close and I can't believe my boss has still not sorted through the requests and just said right if you only asked in the last 3 months bad luck only those who asked pre 2013 get holidays

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (26-10-2013)