+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You're all doing so well!!

I think I'm doing ok, I have been really good with my eating this week so I'm feeling good about that.

Wondering if ill lose anything this week after my biggish loss last week, I haven't changed anything and exercised as much as the week before so we'll see.

Weigh in on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on struggle street. I agree, I think 4 wks was enough for me. I think I'll bow out for a few weeks, I won't undo my hard work though, I'll just try and maintain for a bit. Then come December I'll panic and curse myself as to why I ever stopped and that will motivate again.
    You're all going wonderfully ladies! Thanks for the ride- I've re learnt portion sizes and keeping an eye on my calorie intake. Good luck everyone xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Got my 5km under 30 mins today woo hoo!!!

starting to really hot up here, it's already 26 degrees by 6am and is still 27-28 degrees from 5pm onwards to well after I go to bed.

Off to the gym tomorrow to get a program for the weights machines to improve muscle strength and also have an alternative for the days that I feel like exercising at 11am and don't want to get up at 530am!!!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just bypassed all of the yummy outlets in the food court whilst shopping this morning and came home and made myself a Burgen rye sandwich with light tzatiki dip as a base spread instead of margarine, rocket lettuce mix, tomato, cheese and sliced chicken breast. Was so delicious and waaaay better than the junk I could have bought from the takeaway places.
    Dinner will be vegetarian Korma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Just bypassed all of the yummy outlets in the food court whilst shopping this morning and came home and made myself a Burgen rye sandwich with light tzatiki dip as a base spread instead of margarine, rocket lettuce mix, tomato, cheese and sliced chicken breast. Was so delicious and waaaay better than the junk I could have bought from the takeaway places.
    Dinner will be vegetarian Korma
    Yum! Well done! I've also tried to avoid going out around meal times to the shops etc as I always buy something bad for lunch!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (20-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    I'm on struggle street. I agree, I think 4 wks was enough for me. I think I'll bow out for a few weeks, I won't undo my hard work though, I'll just try and maintain for a bit. Then come December I'll panic and curse myself as to why I ever stopped and that will motivate again.
    You're all going wonderfully ladies! Thanks for the ride- I've re learnt portion sizes and keeping an eye on my calorie intake. Good luck everyone xxx
    I think that maintaining over this time of the year is quite a good idea! I plan to maintain through December and hopefully start again with renewed enthusiasm in January

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone's still going pretty well considering we are coming up to Christmas and all the activities that go along with it. I agree with the discussion about weight not being the only measure to look at, particularly as you get closer to where you want to be.

I have had a pretty slack week food wise - leftover party goods were my downfall, particularly early in the week. Have been on a few long walks though so I am hoping to at least maintain (or maybe lose a little) come Monday. Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a terrible week, a major blow out over a two day work function! I haven't been to the gym and didn't even weigh on Friday

Tomorrow I will put my sensible hat back on, try to get to the gym a couple times, it's so hard this time of year, but I shudder to think what my starting point will be in January if I give up now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GlasgowRose For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (24-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Deleted
    Last edited by GlasgowRose; 24-11-2013 at 13:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just won a double Mountain Buggy Urban!!!! Yay, yay, yay...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (25-11-2013)