+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 58 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 578
  1. #451
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Today:
    Scrambled eggs/tomato/spinach
    Coffee
    Protein shake
    Wholemeal pita bread with beef, egg salad spread, lettuce
    Coffee number 2
    8 squares of chocolate I don't even consider myself a sweet tooth sort of person, so I have no excuse for eating it- except that it was a new Cadbury limited addition raspberry and lemonade flavour! So I said to DH before I ate some, I will only have 2 squares because I want to taste one of each filling- but they were in rows of seperate fillings so I had to eat the whole row to get to the next flavour. It's true!
    Dinner- no dinner. I don't deserve dinner

    "Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".
    You're too funny! That chocolate sounds divine!!! Have at least a cup of tea and some toast for dinner.

    B - two slices wholemeal toast and avocado, coffee
    L - Weight Watchers Beef and Tomato Bolognase, diet coke
    S - 4 squares of dark chocolate
    D - 4 slices of Dominos Chicken Napolitana pizza (424 calories)
    S - skinny hot chocolate
    Water - 6 cups
    Exercise - 3.5km walk

    This is the third night in a row we've had take out / eaten out, gah... I'm choosing good options, but I'm over it, LOL.. tomorrow night we will do a roast lamb in the Weber BBQ and I'll roast some vegies in the fry pan...

  2. #452
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    You're too funny! That chocolate sounds divine!!! Have at least a cup of tea and some toast for dinner.

    B - two slices wholemeal toast and avocado, coffee
    L - Weight Watchers Beef and Tomato Bolognase, diet coke
    S - 4 squares of dark chocolate
    D - 4 slices of Dominos Chicken Napolitana pizza (424 calories)
    S - skinny hot chocolate
    Water - 6 cups
    Exercise - 3.5km walk

    This is the third night in a row we've had take out / eaten out, gah... I'm choosing good options, but I'm over it, LOL.. tomorrow night we will do a roast lamb in the Weber BBQ and I'll roast some vegies in the fry pan...
    Thanks BL x
    Can I ask, is that the cals per slice or the total for 4 slices? Because I could so go a few slices of guilt free pizza some time!

    "Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

    babylove81  (09-11-2013)

  4. #453
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was so surprised it's about 106 per slice... Obviously you have to choose the healthiest pizza and like meat lovers ones and cheesy ones with the big fat crusts on them are bad... For example my whole pizza was around 843 calories (from the Good Choice Range menu) and DH ordered a meat lovers and it was 1403 calories, which is significantly higher! I was so happy to know that, and it was yum! I chose not to have any cheesy garlic bread though...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

    ~Marigold~  (09-11-2013)

  6. #454
    ~Marigold~'s Avatar
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    7,039
    Thanks
    9,662
    Thanked
    4,985
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    I was so surprised it's about 106 per slice... Obviously you have to choose the healthiest pizza and like meat lovers ones and cheesy ones with the big fat crusts on them are bad... For example my whole pizza was around 843 calories (from the Good Choice Range menu) and DH ordered a meat lovers and it was 1403 calories, which is significantly higher! I was so happy to know that, and it was yum! I chose not to have any cheesy garlic bread though...
    Wow! I know what my next treat meal will be

    "Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

    babylove81  (09-11-2013)

  8. #455
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,479
    Thanks
    858
    Thanked
    1,134
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    I was so surprised it's about 106 per slice... Obviously you have to choose the healthiest pizza and like meat lovers ones and cheesy ones with the big fat crusts on them are bad... For example my whole pizza was around 843 calories (from the Good Choice Range menu) and DH ordered a meat lovers and it was 1403 calories, which is significantly higher! I was so happy to know that, and it was yum! I chose not to have any cheesy garlic bread though...
    That's fantastic. A dominos has just opened near us - might check it out!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

    babylove81  (09-11-2013),~Marigold~  (10-11-2013)

  10. #456
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just to confirm...

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383992262.846119.jpg

    ... and it's on their web site...

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1383992308.045742.jpg

    Heehee! 😋

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

    ~Marigold~  (10-11-2013)

  12. #457
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,905
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked
    645
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yuuuummm pizza!!

    Yesterday I ate:
    Muesli for breaky
    Cheese roll for lunch
    4x vita wheat and a carrot for afternoon snack
    Moroccan chicken with 1/2 serve cous cous and a huge salad (no dressing) for dinner

    And I walked 7.7km yesterday.

    Just did a 4.3km walk this morning too.

    I'm feeling determined now but tomorrow is Monday and the days that I work are long and hard

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to SummerFun For This Useful Post:

    babylove81  (10-11-2013)

  14. #458
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,334
    Thanks
    1,187
    Thanked
    906
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's a great walk for this morning @SummerFun!!

    I have bid on a Mountain Buggy double pram as I'm chasing one and know that if I get it it will make walking a bit easier and more frequent with the girls, as we can go first thing in the morning or whenever during the day if our day is getting a bit rough and we need a change of scene... will also be great for walking to/from kindy...

  15. #459
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked
    598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    That's a great walk for this morning @SummerFun!!

    I have bid on a Mountain Buggy double pram as I'm chasing one and know that if I get it it will make walking a bit easier and more frequent with the girls, as we can go first thing in the morning or whenever during the day if our day is getting a bit rough and we need a change of scene... will also be great for walking to/from kindy...
    Yay, how exciting BL, good luck with the bidding!!

  16. #460
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,468
    Thanks
    575
    Thanked
    598
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Yuuuummm pizza!!

    Yesterday I ate:
    Muesli for breaky
    Cheese roll for lunch
    4x vita wheat and a carrot for afternoon snack
    Moroccan chicken with 1/2 serve cous cous and a huge salad (no dressing) for dinner

    And I walked 7.7km yesterday.

    Just did a 4.3km walk this morning too.

    I'm feeling determined now but tomorrow is Monday and the days that I work are long and hard
    Wow SF, you are amazing! I'm feeling VERY lazy compared to you! I wish I had some of your motivation


 

Similar Threads

  1. Phase 1: 8 week Baby, start 8 week Challenge
    By samken in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 26-02-2013, 15:14
  2. Week 6: Official Challenge Questions
    By purplesparkles in forum purplesparkles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 13:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Come chat, Ladies who are 40+ TTC or ExpectingConception & Fertility General Chat
IuiNon-IVF fertility assistance
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
hospital based care versus shared carePregnancy & Birth General Chat
Floppy newbornDevelopment Stages
Join my pity partyGeneral Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›