+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Amazing result BL!! Over 5kgs in 4 wks, you must feel amazing!

All week I weighed (yep I weigh in daily bad I know) in the 66's as low as 66.3kgs but this morning I weighed in at 67.1kg! Gah!!
    So for me a weight loss of 2.3ish kgs over 4 wks. But if it was yesterday it would have been 3kgs

Excited for round two good luck those who have to weigh in yet!!
    It's amazing how much weight can vary daily isn't it? I try to weigh once a week, but occasionally sneak in an extra one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (05-11-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    ARGHHHH I've had such a terrible week, and today was bad too. I can't believe how quickly I have fallen back into bad habits. It's like my mind says "well you've eaten one bad thing today so that's a waste of a week....might as well stop exercising and eating properly because what's the point?"......

I put on 0.2kg this week (and probably more today I'm guessing) so for the challenge I am down 1.5kg. A start, but not good enough. I am considering counting calories for this next challenge as that might help keep me on track. We have a Cup Day BBQ tomorrow though so will start Wednesday.
    I highlighted part of your post because that is me! I do exactly the same thing. On Saturday, for eg, I was doing so well... but at the end of my shift my boss came in with a Macca's Sundae and frozen coke as a surprise for me (she didn't know I was dieting) and as soon as I tasted that it was like I was ravenous for more bad food. I thought, "stuff it, I might as well just write off the whole day now" and went home and cooked up a big carby dinner
    One bad meal always equals a whole bad day in my mind- I gotta stop thinking that way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmm... chocolate fix! Weight Watchers hot chocolate and Weight Watchers chocolate coconut delight bar! And still within my calories for the day! It's actually a bit rich, serves me right for over indulging!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Had a near perfect day, except for the three cherry ripe cookies I had after dinner Dammit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done for a good day Marigold.

I am pretending today didn't exist! Cup day BBQ so not great for me.....onwards and upwards tomorrow!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (05-11-2013),~Marigold~  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good job Marigold!!! Slow and steady wins the race... and it could be worse, it could have been 4 cookies...

Have had a good day today too, no walking; am keeping my eye out for a second hand double cheap walking pram, so that if the girls and I are up early (which is pretty much every day), we can go for a walk before breakfast and before it gets too hot...

I accidentally bought onion and chives cottage cheese today, which I didn't mean to do, but the calories in it aren't too bad and it will make a good filling to have on Italian crackers or those Ryvita crackers... I had it on some mountain bread with ham and cucumber for lunch...

I must say I really enjoyed my hot chocolate today, made on Trim milk, it was nearly too rich for me, but will be a nice treat and I might even try it on half milk half water...

That's about it from this neck of the woods...

... does anyone know if Mum2E&R is joining us for the next 4 weeks?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today feels like a Sunday- I keep thinking tomorrow is the start of the new week- fresh start etc. @babylove81 I've never seen flavoured cottage cheese.. so sick of the plain one. What is the brand? @sajimum I hope you enjoyed the BBQ- yum

It's only day 2, so best to get the naughty stuff out of our systems early in the game I reckon

I weighed myself again this morning as I wanted a more accurate idea of my starting weight (been hovering) and I was bang on 64kg. So I'm going from there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Today feels like a Sunday- I keep thinking tomorrow is the start of the new week- fresh start etc. @babylove81 I've never seen flavoured cottage cheese.. so sick of the plain one. What is the brand? @sajimum I hope you enjoyed the BBQ- yum

It's only day 2, so best to get the naughty stuff out of our systems early in the game I reckon

I weighed myself again this morning as I wanted a more accurate idea of my starting weight (been hovering) and I was bang on 64kg. So I'm going from there.
    Its Bulla brand... its actually quite nice and different without being overpowering... will have to look out for more flavours now, LOL.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-11-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    Well done for a good day Marigold.

I am pretending today didn't exist! Cup day BBQ so not great for me.....onwards and upwards tomorrow!

I love BBQs... and I think its okay to occasionally do/eat stuff like this; my theory is if you're doing it just as part of every day life (within reason on this journey), you're not going to fully blow it, on a bad day and just eat every bad thing you can get your hands on (which is what I would do), if that makes sense... everything in moderation... if you're doing it every day then, that might be a bit over indulgent! LOL...
    Last edited by babylove81; 05-11-2013 at 21:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babylove81 View Post
    I love BBQs... and I think its okay to occasionally do/eat stuff like this; my theory is if you're doing it just as part of every day life (within reason on this journey), you're not going to fully blow it, on a bad day and just eat every bad thing you can get your hands on (which is what I would do), if that makes sense... everything in moderation... if you're doing it every day then, that might be a bit over indulgent! LOL...
    I think I over indulged in the last round- I think i allowed myself too many "free days".. like I'd have a slip up and then just think, meh- today can be my free day for the week; but then I'd do it again a couple of days later, lol.. I know it's why I only lost half of what I set out lose.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (05-11-2013)