+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 58 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week.

E&R – sounds like giving up alcohol for a while might be the way to go and hopefully you will see some movement on the scales as a result.
    Babylove – how were the muffins? The lamb tagine looks absolutely fantastic!
    Welcome foxy!! Sounds like you’re going fantastically – well done!
    Marigold, I had a bit of a dodgy Sunday too. Sounds like you were doing well for the rest of the week though – well done for 1kg down

AFM – I survived netball and wasn’t too sore Friday!! Looking forward to this weeks game already. I had a pretty bad weekend food-wise so back on the bandwagon today. Planning a long walk this afternoon if weather is okay (who knows in Melbourne). I weighed in yesterday as I had to go out this morning – down 0.5kg (now 76.4kg). Slow and steady loss here which I am pretty happy with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (28-10-2013)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woooo! Didn't do any damage thankfully, weigh in this morn still has me at a kilo down :-) That's a total 2.5 kilos for this challenge so far and just 4 kg to go to reach my ultimate goal weight. It's taken me all year to get here and I've had many a failure along the way, but I'm so close now

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Foxy  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Baby love- how are you finding the mb cookbook?

Marigold- woo hoo!! So so close to your goal weight!! 😊

Afm no loss this week but honestly I am just thankful for not gaining anything. Seriously have had the busiest week so no time/energy for cooking (cr@p excuse I know). Still sitting at 67.3.
    Back at it this week for the last week! I'm keen for another mini challenge for November- anyone else?? I like that it's broken down into 4 wks, it seems much more achievable

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (28-10-2013),~Marigold~  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by My Beloved Ones View Post
    Baby love- how are you finding the mb cookbook?

Marigold- woo hoo!! So so close to your goal weight!! 😊

Afm no loss this week but honestly I am just thankful for not gaining anything. Seriously have had the busiest week so no time/energy for cooking (cr@p excuse I know). Still sitting at 67.3.
    Back at it this week for the last week! I'm keen for another mini challenge for November- anyone else?? I like that it's broken down into 4 wks, it seems much more achievable
    Count me in for another challenge, I still have heaps to lose!

No energy and time is a big issue for me too - well done for not gaining in that circumstance.

So much for my good start for the week - went out to lunch with my sister (last minute decision). I ordered a baguette thinking it came by itself and it came with heaps of chips. And I may have eaten them all....oops

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

My Beloved Ones  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I am in for another round! Seeing as I've actually gained weight in this challenge!

I am so close to giving up. Instead of going for a jog this afternoon, I sat on my *** after work and ate half a huge bag of Doritos. I figured if I could eat healthily and exercise for 3 weeks with no weight loss I may as well eat what I want....

DH has just convinced me to keep going though..... So as of tomorrow I am 'back on the wagon'!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2EandR For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!!

I can't remember who asked what, but here are the answers... The muffins were actually quite yummy, I have snap locked them in bags and frozen them, and will just get one out of the freezer each morning to have as either morning/afternoon snack!

The MB cook book is really good, I have now cooked a few things out of it, including tonight's dinner (scrummy photo below)! I am finding it hard to actually think about what I'm coking and follow a recipe as I usually just throw my dinners together by force of habit and what I know; so it's exhausting working it all out, LOL!

And yes, absolutely totally in for another round! My official weigh in for a Week 3 is tomorrow, hoping to have lost another kilo but I don't think I'll get there, I have been sneakily weighing myself every day (I just can't help it), and am only just beginning this weight loss journey!

I will have gone over my calorie count today by 52 calories, as I didn't get my walk on this afternoon as my neighbour had an emergency with her DD1 and I had to babysit her DD2 (everything is okay and everyone is fine now)... I could forego dessert, but today I bought Skinny Cow cookies 'n' cream ice cream, and am dying to try it!

So today's food was:

B - 3 weetbix, trim milk, skinny coffee
    L - left over tagine, diet coke
    S - muffin
    D - Thai chicken stir fry (delish)!. Skinny Cow ice cream
    S - peppermint tea

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1382951655.669606.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (28-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2EandR View Post
    Yep I am in for another round! Seeing as I've actually gained weight in this challenge!

I am so close to giving up. Instead of going for a jog this afternoon, I sat on my *** after work and ate half a huge bag of Doritos. I figured if I could eat healthily and exercise for 3 weeks with no weight loss I may as well eat what I want....

DH has just convinced me to keep going though..... So as of tomorrow I am 'back on the wagon'!!
    Good on you, I'm so proud of you! And it helps so much when you have a supportive DH! My DH tried the dark chocolate last night and he is not a chocolate person nor does he have to lose any weight, but he's in love!!! LOL...

We must meet up lovely, for a 'diet' coffee break and chat!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

Mum2EandR  (29-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum2EandR View Post

Well done for deciding to get back on the wagon.... Surely the weight has to shift a little soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow babylove!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to join for November! I find it very motivating reading about everyone's successes and also seeing what everyone is eating for ideas!

Tonight we had tacos so I just had beans, tomato and a sprinkle of cheese in large lettuce leaves instead of the soft tacos. Was really yummy and feel like I had a bit of a "treat"

Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxy For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (29-10-2013)