+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so an update about the appointment, i had bloods and urine trsts taken as wannawannabe described. My doctor suggested i dont need a scan until 12 weeks but i asked if i could have an earlier one just cos im a worrier and she happily filled in a referal form for me so i shall be getting that in about 2 weeks. After tha she advised me to come back every 4 weeks for a check up. Im happy and feel good about the appointment looking forwards to seeing a HB at first scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweeetie View Post
    Ok so an update about the appointment, i had bloods and urine trsts taken as wannawannabe described. My doctor suggested i dont need a scan until 12 weeks but i asked if i could have an earlier one just cos im a worrier and she happily filled in a referal form for me so i shall be getting that in about 2 weeks. After tha she advised me to come back every 4 weeks for a check up. Im happy and feel good about the appointment looking forwards to seeing a HB at first scan
    Thats awesome news. Sounds like a good doctor. My surgery called today won't give results over the phone and the earliest I can get in is next Friday. A long week now.