Closed Thread
Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 968
  1. #791
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,497
    Thanks
    979
    Thanked
    5,023
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can u put me on the 8th ted? I'll stop testing for a few days I think.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Chillies  (04-11-2013)

  3. #792
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked
    85
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks Tigerlil and Bebedayz - you can tell I'm new to this!

  4. #793
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    TAS
    Posts
    1,222
    Thanks
    474
    Thanked
    907
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can put me down as unsure if you like. If all goes well during the next couple of weeks I might be able to try this month. I won't know for a week or two yet. But I'm staying hopeful! I would love to squeeze in to the end of November.

  5. #794
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ahhhh hurry up Saturday so I can test

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (04-11-2013)

  7. #795
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Damn stupid body. 14dpobfn...
    Ahh crap Hun

  8. #796
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    You can put me down as unsure if you like. If all goes well during the next couple of weeks I might be able to try this month. I won't know for a week or two yet. But I'm staying hopeful! I would love to squeeze in to the end of November.
    Really hoping for you xo

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    Pumpkaboo  (04-11-2013)

  10. #797
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I saw my GP this morning. She took some blood for a beta-HCG test + a bunch of other tests in case I'm not utd (so I have some info before I see a fs). I'll get the results next Monday. I'm not going to use another hpt. I'll either get AF before then or (hopefully) get a +ve result from the blood test. I love my doctor. I was feeling very anxious and depressed, but she made me feel better straight away (I thought I was going to cry). I didn't even have to ask for the blood tests, she just offered.

    My new dress from Cue probably also lifted my mood Here's hoping I don't get much wear out of it this season!

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

    #Mama  (04-11-2013),Chillies  (04-11-2013),KaraB  (05-11-2013),Little Ted  (04-11-2013),queenshazza  (04-11-2013)

  12. #798
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    You can put me down as unsure if you like. If all goes well during the next couple of weeks I might be able to try this month. I won't know for a week or two yet. But I'm staying hopeful! I would love to squeeze in to the end of November.
    fx for you Nomie. Hopefully you get a very nice early Christmas present this year.

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"

  13. #799
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,497
    Thanks
    979
    Thanked
    5,023
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I saw my GP this morning. She took some blood for a beta-HCG test + a bunch of other tests in case I'm not utd (so I have some info before I see a fs). I'll get the results next Monday. I'm not going to use another hpt. I'll either get AF before then or (hopefully) get a +ve result from the blood test. I love my doctor. I was feeling very anxious and depressed, but she made me feel better straight away (I thought I was going to cry). I didn't even have to ask for the blood tests, she just offered.

    My new dress from Cue probably also lifted my mood Here's hoping I don't get much wear out of it this season!

    "...dreaming of a belly full of life"
    Funchu fx you're way too fat for your dress very soon XD (first time I ever said that to a woman as a compliment HAHA)
    Pls let us know any news! I'm waiting til fri now before I test again. If still nothing either way I'll book in gp.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (04-11-2013),Chillies  (04-11-2013),Funchu  (04-11-2013),jenjenOo  (04-11-2013),Little Ted  (04-11-2013)

  15. #800
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,832
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Hi can I please be moved to the 14th. I O'd way later than usual. Still in with a shot though.
    Sorry Ladies who are getting BFNs.
    Fx for those left to test.


    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Can u put me on the 8th ted? I'll stop testing for a few days I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    You can put me down as unsure if you like. If all goes well during the next couple of weeks I might be able to try this month. I won't know for a week or two yet. But I'm staying hopeful! I would love to squeeze in to the end of November.
    Certainly.

    If I've missed anything or anyone, just let me know.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013 #2
    By MamaOfPrincessX2 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 22-09-2015, 22:23
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. Joyous January 2013 Testing Thread
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1387
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 15:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Dee Wardrop Speech Pathology and Occupational Therapy ServicesProfessional. Experienced. Caring. We've been trusted by Melbourne families for over 10 years. No referral ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›