Closed Thread
Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 890
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,992
    Thanks
    7,816
    Thanked
    6,784
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks @Funchu @VicPark @littleduck @JessiW @Tippytoes @babyblu11 and the rest of you lovely supportive ladies in this thread.

    I've decided to keep charting until I see the fs but no opks or hpts for me. No symptom spotting either. Next time ff gives me cross hairs I hope they are real but I will try not to get my hopes up.

    On a positive, my temps have been fairly steady over the past week.

    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (24-09-2013),littleduck  (24-09-2013),VicPark  (24-09-2013)

  3. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    492
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    Mine usually goes down for two days and on the second day it's cd1.
    Thanks! My cycle can be anywhere between 25 and 29 days, the last two have been 25 so if AF is coming tomorrow (CD25) I was thinking maybe it would have gone down today, I've also been taking 100mg B6 and 750mg of Vitamin C for Luteal phase so I'm hoping that could also mean AF will come a few days later! I really don't think I'm UTD had had no symptoms at all this month and I'm 9DPO/10DPO. I will be happy if Luteal is extended though

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    492
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks @Funchu @VicPark @littleduck @JessiW @Tippytoes @babyblu11 and the rest of you lovely supportive ladies in this thread.

    I've decided to keep charting until I see the fs but no opks or hpts for me. No symptom spotting either. Next time ff gives me cross hairs I hope they are real but I will try not to get my hopes up.

    On a positive, my temps have been fairly steady over the past week.

    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Good idea! Wish you all the best with the FS

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (24-09-2013)

  6. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks @Funchu @VicPark @littleduck @JessiW @Tippytoes @babyblu11 and the rest of you lovely supportive ladies in this thread.

    I've decided to keep charting until I see the fs but no opks or hpts for me. No symptom spotting either. Next time ff gives me cross hairs I hope they are real but I will try not to get my hopes up.

    On a positive, my temps have been fairly steady over the past week.

    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/44243a
    Your temps are definitely looking steadier. I'd do as you suggested and continue to chart, but don't worry about OPK's or HPT's for now. They would cause you too much stress I think. Here's hoping you get some answers soon. I'm going crazy at CD27 so I can only imagine how you must feel. Massive hugs for you, hang in there! Xx

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (24-09-2013),Mamasupial  (24-09-2013)

  8. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    492
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Your temps are definitely looking steadier. I'd do as you suggested and continue to chart, but don't worry about OPK's or HPT's for now. They would cause you too much stress I think. Here's hoping you get some answers soon. I'm going crazy at CD27 so I can only imagine how you must feel. Massive hugs for you, hang in there! Xx
    when are you due to test??

  9. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Thanks! My cycle can be anywhere between 25 and 29 days, the last two have been 25 so if AF is coming tomorrow (CD25) I was thinking maybe it would have gone down today, I've also been taking 100mg B6 and 750mg of Vitamin C for Luteal phase so I'm hoping that could also mean AF will come a few days later! I really don't think I'm UTD had had no symptoms at all this month and I'm 9DPO/10DPO. I will be happy if Luteal is extended though
    You've gotta look for the positives! If we're not utd this cycle, I'll be pleased with seeing ewcm (was pretty major for me lol)

  10. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    492
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    You've gotta look for the positives! If we're not utd this cycle, I'll be pleased with seeing ewcm (was pretty major for me lol)
    I agree.. I dont want to look at it as all doom and gloom if im not UTD, i realise it doesnt always happen straight away plus it means I can have a few drinks on the weekend (to commiserate), it means I can do some decent exercise yay!

    I'm sure I won't be spouting all this 'glass half full' crap when I've been TTC for 12 months though... just sayin

  11. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    492
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FYI I just signed up to FF for 90 days for $16.95 (rather than the normal $30) I think they are having a special if anyone is interested

  12. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I agree.. I dont want to look at it as all doom and gloom if im not UTD, i realise it doesnt always happen straight away plus it means I can have a few drinks on the weekend (to commiserate), it means I can do some decent exercise yay!

    I'm sure I won't be spouting all this 'glass half full' crap when I've been TTC for 12 months though... just sayin
    lol. It definitely gets harder. I'm moving onto month 12 now (well 99% sure I am), and the glass feels well and truly empty.

    fx you don't have to wait so long for a BFP.

  13. #60
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,448
    Thanks
    7,710
    Thanked
    3,973
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I definitely agree with looking at the positives ...from being able to drink, to being one month closer to your bfp, having a couple of weeks (before o) free from being an obsessive tww symptom-spotting crazy...

    Eta: don't forget to live as well, don't put your life on hold just because your ttc.

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    Mamasupial  (24-09-2013),VicPark  (26-09-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread # 3
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 910
    Last Post: 23-09-2013, 08:58
  2. Bbt chart thread # 2
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 908
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 14:47
  3. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 13:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›