+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow that is veeeery confronting lol.

lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome MrsTugs! How exciting for you and DH. Where abouts did you get married? Where in QLD are you from? My DH grew up in Roma and has family in Maryborough. Welcome mumwants3! My period hasn't retured from bf yet so im guessing it may take me a little longer to, not to mention Im very irregular at the best of times. We will see what happens, im not clocking my cycle or anything yet (obviously I cant lol) we are just going with it at the moment. I might take a test next week, because we have been trying for a couple of months and want to see if im already pregnant and hence the no period return or if it just hasn't returned yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lexim very exciting times for you :-)
    I've heard it's not recommended to bf while preg? Something to do with bf bub not getting enough nutrients as it's all going to new bub? I only heard this recently and was faintly disappointed to learn, if it is true.
    My opk turned pos today, so we quickly DTD but it was a teensy bit painful and I didn't O myself, not that that makes any difference apparently.
    Not looking forward to this wait lol fx for us all!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies can I please join? We have been TTC for 2/ 3 months now, this is our first so excited but a bit nervous. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

My partner and I have finally decided (read: I insisted and he has come around) to start ttc prob around jan/feb.. I am so excited!! I already have a 10 year old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Lexim very exciting times for you :-)
    I've heard it's not recommended to bf while preg? Something to do with bf bub not getting enough nutrients as it's all going to new bub? I only heard this recently and was faintly disappointed to learn, if it is true.
    My opk turned pos today, so we quickly DTD but it was a teensy bit painful and I didn't O myself, not that that makes any difference apparently.
    Not looking forward to this wait lol fx for us all!!!!
    No not true. Breast milk is such a remarkable thing that it will just adapt to the changes
    However I have stopped breastfeeding, I weaned DS2 at around 6months.

Doesn't make a difference if you O or not but some wives tales if you O you are more likely to have a girl lol lol I've had two boys myself so not sure how true that could be hehe

The wait is awful but just have fun and remember it will happen when it's time. It took 8months for DS2 and it was awful waiting but DS1 had to have a little op 2w before my due date and it would have been awful having to deal with that and a new bub so for me I just felt like it was the universes way of saying "you won't be ready for this bub before February" that and we moved into our new house last November lol.

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sweetcheeks1 and vegelove.

DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lexim For This Useful Post:

Sweetcheeks1  (22-09-2013),Vegielove  (22-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lexim! We are trying so hard not to put the pressure on but it's so difficult lol. I'm so glad to hear about the bf thing, that was a shock so I'm glad it's not true :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumwants3 View Post
    Hi ladies, I came across a really interesting site last night, I think you guys should check it out:

Www.beautifulcervix.com

I didn't realise that the position of the cervix can also help to indicate ovulation. This site shows pics of cervix's in all diff scenarios. And really explains the CM throughout the cycle etc. (Images may be confronting to some)
    I was just looking at this the other day - think its a very brave lady and a *really* interesting and useful resource! (Gets me back to thinking 'isn't the human body an epically marvellous thing! lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome sweetcheeks and vegielove! :-)

When is everyone testing?

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mumwants3 For This Useful Post:

Vegielove  (22-09-2013)