+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 747
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    I will be going private. I have a few good recommendations for Obs via friends and colleagues.

    In saying that, I would also go public, I have the Mercy a 5 minute drive away and I have a few mates delivering there soon, as private patients though.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I've just found bubhub and just started ttc number 3.
    We went public for DS1 and I didn't go as well as it could have, so we went private with DS2 and it was amazing. I felt so much more relaxed knowing my Dr.


  3. #123
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DomPerignon View Post
    I will be going private. I have a few good recommendations for Obs via friends and colleagues.

    In saying that, I would also go public, I have the Mercy a 5 minute drive away and I have a few mates delivering there soon, as private patients though.
    Mercy as in mt lawley in WA?
    I went there with DS2 (ill be going again) and its amazing!!!!
    Most people call it hotel mercy lol I didn't want to leave, it was like a mini holiday


    DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

  4. #124
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Hi, I've just found bubhub and just started ttc number 3.
    We went public for DS1 and I didn't go as well as it could have, so we went private with DS2 and it was amazing. I felt so much more relaxed knowing my Dr.

    Welcome cass!
    This sounds exactly like me!

    Are you nervous about going for #3? Lol I'm excited because I don't feel my family is complete yet but I think oh my god!!!! DH and I will officially be outnumbered! Lol


    DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,975
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I live in wa too, but fingers crossed I'll be in qld (home town, and all our family) for my pregnancy.

  6. #126
    lexim's Avatar
    lexim is offline Winner 2013 - Newbie of the Year
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,548
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    805
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    I live in wa too, but fingers crossed I'll be in qld (home town, and all our family) for my pregnancy.
    I love QLD! DH and I are hoping to holiday there soon.


    DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,458
    Thanks
    976
    Thanked
    4,975
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The sunshine state for sure :-) it's 35° there atm, versus our tops if what, like 15°? Lol

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    555
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Welcome cass!
    This sounds exactly like me!

    Are you nervous about going for #3? Lol I'm excited because I don't feel my family is complete yet but I think oh my god!!!! DH and I will officially be outnumbered! Lol
    Yes and no to the nervous, DH is more about the out numbered, I'm good with that (mostly) but this is the second time we have decided to ttc 3#. First time ended with a m/c at 6 weeks in April. So we both backed off the idea for a while, but we are both back on board and I'm already impatient lol.



  9. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lexim View Post
    Mercy as in mt lawley in WA?
    I went there with DS2 (ill be going again) and its amazing!!!!
    Most people call it hotel mercy lol I didn't want to leave, it was like a mini holiday


    DH(31)+ Me(25)=
    DS (09/12/09)
    DS (04/02/13)
    Hoping for #3 soon!
    I'm near the Mercy in Melbourne. Seems like every state has a Mercy and the hospital has a great reputation!

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    Hi, I've just found bubhub and just started ttc number 3.
    We went public for DS1 and I didn't go as well as it could have, so we went private with DS2 and it was amazing. I felt so much more relaxed knowing my Dr.

    Welcome and best of luck with trying for #3!!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DomPerignon For This Useful Post:

    CassJ  (27-09-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone do ARCHERY? how to get started.. what bow?
    By OJandMe in forum Sport Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-10-2012, 12:30
  2. Who's just started their tww?
    By babydust1 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 22-09-2012, 17:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
The Health Hub & Glowing ExpectationsGlowing Expectations is conveniently located at The Health Hub in Darlinghurst. We offer pre & post natal personal ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Preparing for a NICU babyPregnancy & Birth General Chat
Anyone have kids with NF1?General Child Health Issues
Is the name too popular?Choosing Baby Names
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Toddler strugglesIntroductions
Are Ovulation Test Kits Helpful?Conception & Fertility General Chat
Join my pity partyGeneral Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›