Closed Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 984
  1. #521
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    18,329
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked
    7,932
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    This man is so unchristian-like. I think god and Jesus would be ashamed.

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1394236899.513051.jpg

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (08-03-2014)

  3. #522
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked
    267
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    This man is so unchristian-like. I think god and Jesus would be ashamed.

    Attachment 51202
    Are you Christian BigRedV?

    Scott Morrison's comments are entirely Christian-like. As are his actions. He does not (unlike all on the left) want to turn a blind eye to thousands of deaths, whilst at the same time, helping those that cannot help themselves. By that I mean, helping those 'poor, hungry, the homeless and the naked' people who are stuck in camps around the world. Those need the help more than those with tens of thousands of dollars to pay for people smugglers.

    Hardly un-christian.

    And I don't think you are in a position when you can speak on behalf of 'God and Jesus'.

    I ask again, are you Christian BigRedV?

    ETA: There have been no boat arrivals for over 75 days now. Under the previous government, who averaged one death every 32 hours - that would have resulted in over 50 deaths at sea. I might not want to believe it, but he is saving lives.
    Last edited by Father; 08-03-2014 at 10:34.

  4. #523
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,804
    Thanks
    7,291
    Thanked
    9,742
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    Are you Christian BigRedV?

    Scott Morrison's comments are entirely Christian-like. As are his actions. He does not (unlike all on the left) want to turn a blind eye to thousands of deaths, whilst at the same time, helping those that cannot help themselves. By that I mean, helping those 'poor, hungry, the homeless and the naked' people who are stuck in camps around the world. Those need the help more than those with tens of thousands of dollars to pay for people smugglers.

    Hardly un-christian.

    And I don't think you are in a position when you can speak on behalf of 'God and Jesus'.

    I ask again, are you Christian BigRedV?

    ETA: There have been no boat arrivals for over 75 days now. Under the previous government, who averaged one death every 32 hours - that would have resulted in over 50 deaths at sea. I might not want to believe it, but he is saving lives.
    The boats have stopped landing HERE- but where are they? Have they ceased to exist? How would you know if BRV is in a position to speak for god and Jesus? Are YOU in a position to say who is in a position to speak for them? Jeez, the things you get riled up about!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (08-03-2014)

  6. #524
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,804
    Thanks
    7,291
    Thanked
    9,742
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (08-03-2014)

  8. #525
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,804
    Thanks
    7,291
    Thanked
    9,742
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...otection-visas

    We are being condemned internationally for our treatment of asylum seekers, including by the UNHCR. Christianity aside' our current policies suck.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (08-03-2014)

  10. #526
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,804
    Thanks
    7,291
    Thanked
    9,742
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The vessel of Morrison's Christian kindness, eh?
    http://www.smh.com.au/national/vomit...301-33t6s.html

    I know lots of Christians, and not one stands with Morrison on this issue. More than one church has also voiced it's disgust.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (08-03-2014)

  12. #527
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,804
    Thanks
    7,291
    Thanked
    9,742
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If stopping people coming here is doing anything, at least they aren't ending up on Manus

    http://taramoss.com/manus-island-insiders-report/

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

    beebs  (08-03-2014)

  14. #528
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked
    267
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So you like and respect the Uniting Church's position on things?

  15. #529
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,804
    Thanks
    7,291
    Thanked
    9,742
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    So you like and respect the Uniting Church's position on things?
    Did I say that?

  16. #530
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,603
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked
    267
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...otection-visas

    We are being condemned internationally for our treatment of asylum seekers, including by the UNHCR. Christianity aside' our current policies suck.
    Who by? China and the UN? To be honest, I don't care at all what they think.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Be honest ,have you/do you.....
    By MonsterMoosMum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 07:42
  2. Be honest, have you?
    By MonsterMoosMum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 17-08-2013, 10:30
  3. Be honest! How much did you pay for your dog?
    By Janesmum123 in forum Pets
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 30-11-2012, 07:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›