Closed Thread
Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 981
  1. #511
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    36
    Reviews
    0
    Has anyone not responded to clomid?
    My progesterone level was .9 before starting clomid, it peaked at 2.2 this month not even close to what I need to conceive.


    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    Progesterone <1, not ovulating now taking Clomid

  2. #512
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally girl View Post
    Has anyone not responded to clomid?
    My progesterone level was .9 before starting clomid, it peaked at 2.2 this month not even close to what I need to conceive.


    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Ttc since August '13. Diagnosed PCOS February '14
    Progesterone <1, not ovulating now taking Clomid
    My progesterone hasn't been checked? Im guessing because I have eggs that means its ok? Sorry I cant answer question! Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon!

    I think im going to crazy over the nxt 2 weeks! If we dtd this morning (was a quick one and dh thinks it was a small "load" SORRY FOR TMI!!) and yday arvo, do u think we should again 2night? DH has low motility, just afraid of missing that egg! Sorry for the questions just new to the clomid!!

  3. #513
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So officially in the 2 ww!! Driving me crazy already haha
    So my fs gave me ovidrel to release eggs, I read somewhere that it can give u a false positive on a test, just wondering when do u guys think would be the best time to test?
    Hows everyone else going? :-)

  4. #514
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone going? :-)

  5. #515
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,244
    Thanks
    6,365
    Thanked
    17,643
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Not much happening here cd9 and hoping things are going to start happening in a few days.

  6. #516
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    I'm cd9 too.. We had an appointment with FS yesterday who has said that IVF is the next step for us. We walked out pretty shell shocked, feeling all sorts of emotions and spent yesterday in a haze... I still can't get any clarity about how I'm feeling about it all. We had always said that IVF wasn't an option for us but now we wonder if that was because we didn't think we would need it? And now we are just running through all the what ifs and things we need to weigh up. At the end of the day the question we need to find an answer to is "does our desire for a baby outweigh the way we feel about IVF?"

    What do you guys think?


    DH'30: all good
    Me 32: endo and anovulation
    TTC: since January 2012
    1st cycle 50mg clomid: no ovulation
    2nd cycle 100mg clomid: ovulation and m/c
    3rd cycle 100mg clomid: no ovulation
    4th cycle 150mg clomid: ..........to be continued........

  7. #517
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,244
    Thanks
    6,365
    Thanked
    17,643
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    I'm cd9 too.. We had an appointment with FS yesterday who has said that IVF is the next step for us. We walked out pretty shell shocked, feeling all sorts of emotions and spent yesterday in a haze... I still can't get any clarity about how I'm feeling about it all. We had always said that IVF wasn't an option for us but now we wonder if that was because we didn't think we would need it? And now we are just running through all the what ifs and things we need to weigh up. At the end of the day the question we need to find an answer to is "does our desire for a baby outweigh the way we feel about IVF?"

    What do you guys think?


    DH'30: all good
    Me 32: endo and anovulation
    TTC: since January 2012
    1st cycle 50mg clomid: no ovulation
    2nd cycle 100mg clomid: ovulation and m/c
    3rd cycle 100mg clomid: no ovulation
    4th cycle 150mg clomid: ..........to be continued........
    I guess it depends on your reasons for being against IVF. If it's a cultural/religious thing, then you have to weigh up which is more important - a baby or sticking to your beliefs?

    If it's more a financial thing or worried about the side effects etc, I would say work around it.

    For us, IVF is financially out of our reach unless we go through Springwood where they only give low doses of drugs and they do EPU with anesthetic or sedation. So I'm wondering if it will just be a waste of money given they will retrieve less eggs.

    It's a big decision isn't it?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

    Sullo08  (10-04-2014)

  9. #518
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    I'm cd9 too.. We had an appointment with FS yesterday who has said that IVF is the next step for us. We walked out pretty shell shocked, feeling all sorts of emotions and spent yesterday in a haze... I still can't get any clarity about how I'm feeling about it all. We had always said that IVF wasn't an option for us but now we wonder if that was because we didn't think we would need it? And now we are just running through all the what ifs and things we need to weigh up. At the end of the day the question we need to find an answer to is "does our desire for a baby outweigh the way we feel about IVF?"

    What do you guys think?


    DH'30: all good
    Me 32: endo and anovulation
    TTC: since January 2012
    1st cycle 50mg clomid: no ovulation
    2nd cycle 100mg clomid: ovulation and m/c
    3rd cycle 100mg clomid: no ovulation
    4th cycle 150mg clomid: ..........to be continued........
    Aww sullo, this is not nice news to hear, it's such a hard decision to make, :-( I can't really say anything to help, but from someone who has gone through Ivf I will go through it again if I need to, to get my baby! It isn't a nice journey to go through but if it gets you ur baby then it's all worth it!!
    good luck xxx

  10. #519
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Not much happening here cd9 and hoping things are going to start happening in a few days.
    Ooo fingers crossed something happens soon :-)

  11. #520
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nothing new to report here, I have been feeling extremely tired last few days and sleeping heaps, thinking that the ovidrel injection might be making me feeling this way as it's way to early for pregnancy symptoms!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Clomid Support Thread #13
    By mumzy1976 in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 930
    Last Post: 15-09-2013, 18:28
  2. clomid 2013 support friends
    By sarahf in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 14-06-2013, 22:13
  3. Clomid Support thread #12
    By MonsterMummy in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 834
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Little Kickers NSWLittle Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›