+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was bedtime so i was changing into pj's and my nephew, who was 5 at the time, told me i should put a nappy on (myself) because old ladies have to wear nappies!! I was only 28!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyLoppy For This Useful Post:

Pilbara  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DS and I were talking about toilet training last night and I asked if he knew when he was going to pee. He replied 'yes I know when its going to fall out of my p$nis.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

HippyGirl85  (11-09-2013),SugarSkull  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yesterday DD 9 asked DS1 6 how some of the kids in his class knew her name his response "Reese they are 7 they know everything" he comes out with random things like that and it's really funny, another time I kept asking him everyday for a week to ask his teacher for his report card and he kept forgetting so one day I asked him again and he goes "what do you think" I told him I think he forgot, he does a comical double pointing this at me with his hand and he says "well your thinking wrong"
    Last edited by loodle; 11-09-2013 at 14:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have 2 dogs that bark when someone goes past, or at possums or anything really so my husband yells something out to them. DD3 was having a shower with DD8 and came running out naked crying saying her sister was a bloddy mongrel oops. Another thing she will call them are stickheads. She copies everything so have to really watch our mouths. A few weeks ago she yelled out from the toilet mummy im pooing passionfruit, can I get my poos and plant them. such a lady lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD (4yrs) has recently taken a huge liking to beyonce's 'Single Ladies'. "I'm a single-let, I'm a single-let. I'm a single-let, I'm a single-let. Put your hands up, uh uh uh uh uh..."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilbara For This Useful Post:

Tazzy  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTC View Post
    *ahem* that's funny

Dave The Turning Cowboy

turning wood into art
    I managed to convince her it was a torch. I'm sure the kid will never want to play spotlight now!! Haha
    Last edited by Theboys&me; 11-09-2013 at 14:12.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss 3 had just discovered that humans were also called Homo Sapiens, she then proceeded to run around pointing to everyone going homo homo homo! We were having a family dinner with a gay couple that night!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carpe diem 2013 For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (12-09-2013),~ElectricPink~  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was running around trying to get DD's (2 yo) breakfast while newborn DS was fussing wanting his feed. It was hot and I hadn't changed out of my nightwear which is PJ top and undies. DD stops demanding breakfast and says "pants Mummy, pants." in the most condescending tone to come out of a toddler.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blackdomino1 For This Useful Post:

DaenerysT  (11-09-2013),Funchu  (11-09-2013),αληθη  (11-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When DD was younger and came into the very busy public toilet with me, as I pulled down my pants she looks at me with disgust and yells at the top of her voice, 'oh mum, yuk, you pooed your pants' (you could hear the laughter from others), I quietly tell her, 'no it's mummy's monthly no baby in there clean out', so she replies, 'no it isn't, look you have a nappy on and it's dirty, yucky mummy!'
    I could have died!!!

We where in NZ staying with my Grandma (visiting with my mum, so 4 generations in one house) and DD and I where in the bedroom reading a book on the human body, when it got to how babies are born she was horrified, 'so I came out of your fanny? Daddy came out of grandmas? You came out of Pammas (my mum)' next she jumps up, runs to the lounge to my mum and grandma and asks disgustedly, 'Pamma did you come out of GG's FANNY, YUK!' They didn't know what to say!

Another time I had just started dating a guy and he dropped in (as a friend), the add for Oasis Active comes on and DD pipes up, 'mum, that's what you always talk to people on' yeah thanks for pointing that out.

DD also had a very bogan slang as a toddler and so my friends and I taught her to copy Kath and Kim, 'look and moi' it was great, any time she wanted attention she'd turn around, 'mummy, mummy, look at moi!' Cracked me up every time. She also used bugger a lot, and in context, so she'd trip over, jump up and 'OH BUGGER!'

Now she's 10 there not as often but used to get the best entertainment out of her as a kid!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to singlemumma82 For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (11-09-2013),SugarSkull  (12-09-2013),~ElectricPink~  (12-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    DH took the kids to school this morning. When i got in the van to go pick them up i looked up in the revision mirror to read 'unicorn mobile' and 'I love my mum'
    Written in the dirt of the back window.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

sockstealingpoltergeist  (12-09-2013)