+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 689
  1. #631
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    darwin
    Posts
    2,583
    Thanks
    727
    Thanked
    650
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    So, it appears I will be having my first alcohol free AFL Grand Finals in over a decade - 12:30am at 10dpo... BFP! Don't think I will be going back to sleep in a hurry. Omg!!
    Ooooh awesome!!! Pics? congrats

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #632
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Ooooh awesome!!! Pics? congrats

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks
    Sadly I can't upload a photo from my phone. Keeps saying not a valid image or something. Frustrating!

  3. #633
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    darwin
    Posts
    2,583
    Thanks
    727
    Thanked
    650
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Thanks
    Sadly I can't upload a photo from my phone. Keeps saying not a valid image or something. Frustrating!
    Boooo! Silly bubhub at it again. Lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #634
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySeeMonkeyDo View Post
    Boooo! Silly bubhub at it again. Lol.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Indeed Doesn't make the test any less positive though, so I'm still smiling!

  5. #635
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CD1. See some of you in Oct.

  6. #636
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    CD1. See some of you in Oct.
    So sorry to hear! Best of luck for October xo

  7. #637
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    492
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big temp drop today expecting af any minute I can be marked as bfn

    See u in October (hope I don't )

  8. #638
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    So, it appears I will be having my first alcohol free AFL Grand Finals in over a decade - 12:30am at 10dpo... BFP! Don't think I will be going back to sleep in a hurry. Omg!!
    Congratulations! Definitely a great reason not to be able to drink. Good luck with everything x

  9. #639
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    Congratulations! Definitely a great reason not to be able to drink. Good luck with everything x
    Thank you! Gonna be interesting hiding it from people, we have a regular group of friends who watch the game at the pub together. No way they won't notice. Spending the next couple days practicing my excuses for sticking to water Worth it though. Oh so worth it.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

    JessiW  (26-09-2013)

  11. #640
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Thank you! Gonna be interesting hiding it from people, we have a regular group of friends who watch the game at the pub together. No way they won't notice. Spending the next couple days practicing my excuses for sticking to water Worth it though. Oh so worth it.
    Can you maybe just pretend you aren't feeling well? Lots of bugs going around and with the change of season? I've used that a few times in the TWW. Then I can sometimes lie and say I'm on antibiotics for an ear infection or something haha

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to JessiW For This Useful Post:

    Grince  (26-09-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Spectacular September Testing Thread 2013
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1107
    Last Post: 09-09-2013, 10:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby MonitorsLooking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Tigger warning** advice sexual abuse from siblingGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Delightful DecemberConception & Fertility General Chat
High Natural Killer Cells #10Reproductive Immunology
how to keep it dryGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›