+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Took another HPT this morning because I like doing stupid things. I'm only 6dpo so it was a BFN. As the test dried I could see a second line which was an evap, this is what I would have seen when I tested the other day. I know it's far too early to be testing and I should just wait, but I have 50 IC tests to waste. I might as well keep testing until I get a BFP, I am a POAS addict after all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So sorry to the ladies who have had AF show up xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Sorry to hear about AF arriving, ladies! I read some stats a while ago that said that only around 50% of couples conceive in 3 months. That jumps to 70% by 6 months and 85% by 12 months. There's still hope after that, as at the 2 year mark, approx 93% of couples have successfully conceived. So don't give up! I'm hoping that I will be one of the 85% by 12 months... Only 3 months left to make that a reality, though...
    Only 50 per cent fall in 3 months? I actually think that's quite high. I can only imagine how crappy it must feel being at the 12 month mark. At 3-4 months I'm already feeling a little sad that it didn't happen to me quickly. Silly but people have always joked that I look fertile and will have no issues coz I have these crazy child bearing hips that are sooo built for babies and I always joked back that it would be a cruel joke by Mother Nature if I can never put them to use given how much grief they've given me with clothes shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hiya ladies, AF Arrived tuesday, so count me out please

Monkey that is beautiful! Exactally what i needed to read!

I have just worked it out, that we have this last cycle to fall pregnant, otherwise we head into over a year TTC (We started oct 31st last year AF is due again the week before...)
    Oh Shadow I'm sorry for you! Really, really hope October is your month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    Only 50 per cent fall in 3 months? I actually think that's quite high. I can only imagine how crappy it must feel being at the 12 month mark. At 3-4 months I'm already feeling a little sad that it didn't happen to me quickly. Silly but people have always joked that I look fertile and will have no issues coz I have these crazy child bearing hips that are sooo built for babies and I always joked back that it would be a cruel joke by Mother Nature if I can never put them to use given how much grief they've given me with clothes shopping!
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel bad! I guess I had sort of thought that if it hadn't happened to me by 6 months or so (which it didn't), then pretty much it was never going to happen, so I saw the percentages going up over time as giving me hope. But I can see how it could be interpreted the other way, too. Don't worry, though, I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Sorry to hear about AF arriving, ladies! I read some stats a while ago that said that only around 50% of couples conceive in 3 months. That jumps to 70% by 6 months and 85% by 12 months. There's still hope after that, as at the 2 year mark, approx 93% of couples have successfully conceived. So don't give up! I'm hoping that I will be one of the 85% by 12 months... Only 3 months left to make that a reality, though...
    What's the % for 26 months?

8dpo today of month 26, I'm not feeling it, one more month to get it right.
    Started poas on 6dpo cause I'm crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This month is not looking good because I have been struck with a cold right in my fertile week so not feeling, looking or sounding very sexy. Should we BD anyway, or take it as a sign and let it pass by this month? We've been trying over 12 months so i hate to miss an opportunity. Probably a silly question but I'm just wondering if conceiving when unwell is a bad start for baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky33 View Post
    This month is not looking good because I have been struck with a cold right in my fertile week so not feeling, looking or sounding very sexy. Should we BD anyway, or take it as a sign and let it pass by this month? We've been trying over 12 months so i hate to miss an opportunity. Probably a silly question but I'm just wondering if conceiving when unwell is a bad start for baby?
    I'd probably still try to give it a go, but then there's always next cycle I guess. You might find that being sick delays o. It happened to me one cycle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Funchu For This Useful Post:

Sky33  (19-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    What's the % for 26 months?

8dpo today of month 26, I'm not feeling it, one more month to get it right.
    Started poas on 6dpo cause I'm crazy.
    I hope this is your month babe! Are you seeing a FS? I really feel for you & wish there was some magical way to make it all better.

It's so unfair, isn't it! I wish all the lovely ladies here could get BFPs right now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky33 View Post
    Seeming as implantation wouldn't occur until 6-12 days after conception maybe it wouldn't affect the baby. I'm guessing being sick wouldn't do any harm anyway but that's just what I think...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sophisto For This Useful Post:

Sky33  (19-09-2013)