I am currently studying community services and im doing an assignment on different cultures. I need to interview someone who comes from a different country. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who can answer these questions for me? Any help would be great.
Thanks ladies :-)
- How long ago did you leave your country to come to Australia? Why?
- What was the hardest part about adjusting to life in Australia?
- What did you like/find easy when adjusting to life in Australia?
- What was the education system like in your home country?
- Do you have any belief systems and what are they?
- What did you know about Australia before you came and what made you want to live in Australia?
- How did your family and friends feel about you moving to Australia?
- Did you have any special meals you would prepare in your home country? Do you still now?
- How did you celebrate Christmas in your home country? Do you still celebrate the same way?
- Would you ever move back to your home country? Why or why not?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
08-09-2013 17:05 #1
Do you come from another country and now live in Austrlia?
08-09-2013 19:34 #2
09-09-2013 05:51 #3
Bumping for the morning mumas! Feel free to pm me answers if you don't want everyone to see :-) any help is great.
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Funniest thing your kid has said to youGeneral Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
Mixed slumber partyGeneral Chat
Primary IVF SydneyConception & Fertility General Chat
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
Selling your house privately...General Chat
Cashless society - all for it, or disagree?General Chat
Suspected endometriosis with no symptoms?Endometriosis Chat
Same sex parents or parents to be chat!Same Sex Parents