Closed Thread
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When a friend suggested I check out the online forums I thought no way I'm doing that but I'm so glad I have you girls are a life saver & have really helped me get out of my slump only positive thoughts from here on in! I am surrounded by it at work but at the end of the day I love my job & those parents didn't ask for their child to be born premature or sick all we all ever want is healthy children so I'm doing my hardest to support these parents & make there terrifying experience just a tad easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lizzy - what you do is wonderful No doubt it would make you feel sad at times for obvious reasons but you will be pregnant and have a gorgeous little bub. Just think.. its not if but when!

Good vibes to everyone! Lets get the BFP rolling on in

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls, I'm going in for EPU on Monday. The FN called to confirm. I'm so excited and nervous obviously. I really want to hear good news on Monday. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Duplicate post - sorry
    Last edited by Minib; 04-10-2013 at 20:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Girls, I'm going in for EPU on Monday. The FN called to confirm. I'm so excited and nervous obviously. I really want to hear good news on Monday. Fingers crossed.
    how exciting, my fingers are crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed minib xxx

Friends being pregnant or getting pregnant with no troubles is so hard I've actually just decided one friend who used to be close to me is no longer worth being friends with. She had slight fertility issues but conceived naturally. I was very upset when she told us. And I was completely honest with her and said how I feel like she is so lucky because her journey was quite short compared to some and that I was jealous as I wasn't so lucky first time and miscarried. She mistook this as apparently I hated her and wanted her baby dead, this is what she told DH!!! I would not wish that on anyone ever no matter what. So I have decided that I really don't need someone like that in my life, there have been other things previously that have made this decision easier. But I've missed my point!! My pint was to surround yourself with people you love and they will understand you and be compassionate to this emotional roller coaster we are all on.

This thread moves so fast to keep up with personals especially on a phone!!
    But I'm wishing everyone bfps xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so exciting Minib!!! Hope it all goes well can't wait to hear the news!

Well said Sparkle - about surrounding yourself with the right type of people!

Two girls, one dream and baby you are it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    Yay for Minib! Wishing you lotsa big fat embies chocca-block full of lovely mature eggs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparklemonkey View Post
    Fingers crossed minib xxx

Friends being pregnant or getting pregnant with no troubles is so hard I've actually just decided one friend who used to be close to me is no longer worth being friends with. She had slight fertility issues but conceived naturally. I was very upset when she told us. And I was completely honest with her and said how I feel like she is so lucky because her journey was quite short compared to some and that I was jealous as I wasn't so lucky first time and miscarried. She mistook this as apparently I hated her and wanted her baby dead, this is what she told DH!!! I would not wish that on anyone ever no matter what. So I have decided that I really don't need someone like that in my life, there have been other things previously that have made this decision easier. But I've missed my point!! My pint was to surround yourself with people you love and they will understand you and be compassionate to this emotional roller coaster we are all on.

This thread moves so fast to keep up with personals especially on a phone!!
    But I'm wishing everyone bfps xxx
    Ouch! That girl was more fiend than friend! Good call on surrounding yourself with the postive stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for Monday miniB! Hope all goes well.
    Yes, it is hard enough coping with IVF let alone with negative people! The only way I have managed to survive 9 cycles is through the love of my closest friends. Anyone who brings us down is just not good to be around!
    Take care everyone. Xxx