+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default September/October2013 keep the journey going

Hi

just thought I would start a new thread for sept October, as we will be going through probably a stimulated cycle stating in late September early October a d wondered if anyone else would be continuing their journey these months as well. Trying to stay positive and keeping the hope alive that our BFP is going to happen soon, and I will have another beautiful baby to add to my family. We have just lost another little angel, so am working hard to look to the future and keep trying for the next pregnancy.

So please join me and we can walk this path together, with people who understand us and know the pain and hope of this journey.

Anyone else want to join in on the wait?? Swap stories, how to keep preoccupied? its kinda like the tww but its the tmw (three month wait)

everyone is welcome no matter what stage you are in ivf.

What are you doing to make the most of getting ready for the cycle??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Nicole,

I am so sorry about your BFN... sucks big time! But let the 3 months wait begin with everything crossed we get our BFP!!

Just wanted to let you know there is a thread started for sep/oct with lots of us in there already not that it matters if there are 2 threads but just wanted to let you know and you can join us there too: http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...F-ICSI-buddies!!

Good luck!!!!!