Closed Thread
Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 910 of 965
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    116
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    I'm out for testing this month. My body is being weird. Still lots of fertile signs (it's been a week now!) plus I'm getting both negative and positive ovulation tests. Temp is still low so I haven't ovulated yet. Probably won't ovulate either. Feel so miserable
    Attachment 44388
    Bummer!! My body was like that last month. Be kind to yourself. Your bubba is waiting patiently for you... xx



  2. #902
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    116
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebedayz View Post
    Why is everyone around me falling pregnant??? Literally everyone in every facet of my life!!!

    Spotting has returned too :-(

    TTC officially is crapola
    I feel like that about everyone around me having sticky babies. I've had two failed pregnancies and meanwhile around me everyone seems to announce to the world when they get a BFP (as in on FB or at work) and then the pregnancy runs smooth as silk. I wonder to myself how they feel so confident that line on the POAS is going to turn into a birth at 9 months. Hard not to get down about it. But then I remind myself that that's their journey not mine. Mine is all laid out for me...I just need to trust the path... :-)

    Chin up. Not over yet, matey xxx



  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangwyn For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (18-10-2013)

  4. #903
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    I'm out for testing this month. My body is being weird. Still lots of fertile signs (it's been a week now!) plus I'm getting both negative and positive ovulation tests. Temp is still low so I haven't ovulated yet. Probably won't ovulate either. Feel so miserable
    Attachment 44388
    Do you have a history of pcos?? Why don't you think you'll ovulate??

    Sometime opk's can pick up LH levels on the way up and the way down

    Good luck Hun x

  5. #904
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats to the ladies with their BFPs - so very happy for you and here's to a safe pregnancy!! And sorry to the other girls who are having a difficult time at the moment, let's hope those two pink lines aren't too far away. I tested at 13DPO thinking it was when I was due for AF and got a BFN. Then realised I was a day early and thought I might still fluke a positive but have started spotting today. So no joy this time around but it was only our first month and I'm pleased at least that AF appears to be pretty regular - should hopefully make next month a little easier in pinpointing O. Wondering how many of you are using OPKs? Think they're worth it??

  6. #905
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    Do you have a history of pcos?? Why don't you think you'll ovulate??

    Sometime opk's can pick up LH levels on the way up and the way down

    Good luck Hun x
    I've had on/off surges with the first response tests. I think my confusion is caused by the fact that they are too sensitive, just as the Forelife are too sensitive. I've been over my tests and chart and I think my true surge was cd18 and cd19. I also had ovulation pains on cd18. I'll see what my temps say in the next couple of days. I've never had pcos so I'm not sure why this cycle is so messed up.

  7. #906
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats to the ladies with the latest BFP's!! Awesome news! :-)

    Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #907
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Congrats to the ladies with their BFPs - so very happy for you and here's to a safe pregnancy!! And sorry to the other girls who are having a difficult time at the moment, let's hope those two pink lines aren't too far away. I tested at 13DPO thinking it was when I was due for AF and got a BFN. Then realised I was a day early and thought I might still fluke a positive but have started spotting today. So no joy this time around but it was only our first month and I'm pleased at least that AF appears to be pretty regular - should hopefully make next month a little easier in pinpointing O. Wondering how many of you are using OPKs? Think they're worth it??
    Re OPK'S...I've been doing research on them and they def arnt consistent, and don't work for everyone, as everyone's hormone levels are diff. I tried them for 2 months and never really got positive reading, even though I know I ovulate. So next month I plan on BD every second day from day 10-20, as I've heard this can be successful ;-)

    Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  9. #908
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    That's if AF shows up on Nov 1 ;-)

    Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #909
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats to those with BFP's!!!!!!!!! Awesome news!!! You can count me out unfortunately the devil has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

  11. #910
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Beach
    Posts
    809
    Thanks
    786
    Thanked
    303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangwyn View Post
    I feel like that about everyone around me having sticky babies. I've had two failed pregnancies and meanwhile around me everyone seems to announce to the world when they get a BFP (as in on FB or at work) and then the pregnancy runs smooth as silk. I wonder to myself how they feel so confident that line on the POAS is going to turn into a birth at 9 months. Hard not to get down about it. But then I remind myself that that's their journey not mine. Mine is all laid out for me...I just need to trust the path... :-)

    Chin up. Not over yet, matey xxx


    Thanks @Strega & @Tangwyn!
    I know what you mean, but I think probably thinking of the best outcome can probably help in these situations. Plus if you want to get scientific, the stats of a successful pregnancy are on your side! This will be an EXTRA special bub for you - enjoy you lucky thing!!! :-) focus on what it will feel like to hold your bubba for the first time maybe. It must be hard though...

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bebedayz For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (19-10-2013),Tangwyn  (18-10-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2013 *~* #2
    By shadowangel0205 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 586
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:28
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 20:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
SoftmatsSoftmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Later treatmentPregnancy & Birth General Chat
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
Advice! BFP or BFN?Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Join my pity partyGeneral Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›