Closed Thread
Page 10 of 97 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 965
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    TAS
    Posts
    1,212
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked
    842
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    whiteyshun, it's been 7.5 weeks since my d&c and unfortunately I've found out this week that about 1cm of tissue was left behind. So that's thrown a spanner in the works. Normally though you will have AF return 4-6 weeks after a d&c. I'm sure this will be the case for you. I agree it's better to have a normal cycle before trying again.

    Trio, thanks for the encouragement. How is your DH feeling about October? I hope it is your month! Fingers crossed.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    981
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    131
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nomie I am sorry to hear that.

    Luckily there wasn't much tissue when I had my d&c. Turned out pregnancy was a blighted ovum so the baby didn't develop at all (no foetal pole etc). Just feels like it has been forever.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs Ladies xxx

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    whiteyshun, it's been 7.5 weeks since my d&c and unfortunately I've found out this week that about 1cm of tissue was left behind. So that's thrown a spanner in the works. Normally though you will have AF return 4-6 weeks after a d&c. I'm sure this will be the case for you. I agree it's better to have a normal cycle before trying again.


    *hugs*

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    258
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    First Response Early Results. These are the only HPTs I'll use. It just means I can't go crazy peeing on sticks. Haha.
    I'm with you Nomie, I swear by them for early testing after I got a BFP on a frer the same day an early blood test showed my hcg level was only 8!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    258
    Reviews
    0
    Oh and can I be put down for the 14th please, I am expecting AF to arrive this weekend sometime.

    I have a good feeling about October

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    229
    Thanked
    205
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies I think i'll be joining you in October did a test today and got im expecting AF FlyingWitch.gif to show up this weekend or on Monday.

    Can I please be put down to test on the 14th too.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Sorry to hear about all the AFs on the way

    I'm kind of feeling down like everything is against us 2nd time round. Our daughter is a very early riser so we can never DTD in the morning when apparently the sperm is freshest. I know pretty dumb way to be thinking.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by silveryblue View Post
    Sorry to hear about all the AFs on the way

    I'm kind of feeling down like everything is against us 2nd time round. Our daughter is a very early riser so we can never DTD in the morning when apparently the sperm is freshest. I know pretty dumb way to be thinking.
    Could you set an alarm for earlier & bd then? Or could someone look after dd for a few nights around o so you can bd freely?

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    274
    Thanks
    134
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Could you set an alarm for earlier & bd then? Or could someone look after dd for a few nights around o so you can bd freely?
    Yep think that could be a plan


 

Similar Threads

  1. *~* Joyful June Testing Thread 2013 *~* #2
    By shadowangel0205 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 586
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 07:28
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38
  3. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 20:21

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›