Closed Thread
Page 37 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 911
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks Hun... I though a drop on your last day meant you were out this is my first month temping hoping to pinpoint things more..

  2. #362
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    Thanks Hun... I though a drop on your last day meant you were out this is my first month temping hoping to pinpoint things more..
    Ohhh nono. You are only 9dpo. Ideally the lp (second half) of your cycle is 14 days long. Keep temping all the way, even if af shows up (hopefully she doesn't). Ff will add more days to your chart where needed. The drop you had this morning was small. If it goes below the cover line (red line) then that's usually an indicator that af is just around the corner. Fingers crossed for you.

  3. #363
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Ohhh nono. You are only 9dpo. Ideally the lp (second half) of your cycle is 14 days long. Keep temping all the way, even if af shows up (hopefully she doesn't). Ff will add more days to your chart where needed. The drop you had this morning was small. If it goes below the cover line (red line) then that's usually an indicator that af is just around the corner. Fingers crossed for you.
    Oh ok... My cycles are really short 24 days... Fx it keeps going

  4. #364
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    Oh ok... My cycles are really short 24 days... Fx it keeps going
    Hope you get a bfp or your lp improves. 9 days is too short and the egg probably can't implant properly before af shows up. Could be something to talk to your doctor about. I know vit b6 is supposed to improve lp.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    bump2bubba  (05-09-2013)

  6. #365
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Hope you get a bfp or your lp improves. 9 days is too short and the egg probably can't implant properly before af shows up. Could be something to talk to your doctor about. I know vit b6 is supposed to improve lp.
    Oh awesome will look into that

  7. #366
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Big temp drop this morning and I'm only CD8. I always average on 36.5 degrees so this mornings reading was strange.

  8. #367
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bump2bubba View Post
    So this morning was my last day for temps this cycle and I had a drop... talk about discouraging anyway another month done & dusted... Attachment 41718
    I know how you feel, I have short cycles too and last month my LP was only 9 days.. Fx for you hun

  9. #368
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,084
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked
    268
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still getting almost positives on my OPKs, hope O is soon!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1378331198.283639.jpg

  10. #369
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeja View Post
    Still getting almost positives on my OPKs, hope O is soon!
    Attachment 41722
    It's taking its time this cycle isn't it?

  11. #370
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My chart - following its usual pattern so far
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

    Did people read my reading? What did you think?
    It's actually given me some much needed positivity


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread # 2
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 908
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 14:47
  2. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 13:02
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Heinz Baby BasicsOur BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›