Closed Thread
Page 12 of 92 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 911
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not really sure what's going on...if I wasn't so sure I haven't O'd then id be convinced I had :-/
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Not really sure what's going on...if I wasn't so sure I haven't O'd then id be convinced I had :-/
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48
    Looking at your previous charts I hope you get a pos opk today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed you didn't o too early. I don't think you did though. Positive thinking!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    Calstar  (30-08-2013)

  4. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Big rise much lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (30-08-2013)

  6. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Big rise much lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Looking good Tiffany!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    Pprom.mama  (30-08-2013)

  8. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Big rise much lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Looks good & it's definitely not Adelaide's toasty temperature as its a bit chilly this morning!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

    Pprom.mama  (30-08-2013)

  10. #116
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had a nice meal out with dh last night for our anniversary.
    Was good to have a night to ourselves, especially as he's off to China tomorrow. I just hope I'm harbouring enough swimmers to last until O.
    Not sure what to do this weekend seeing as ill be on my lonesome!

  11. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Looks good & it's definitely not Adelaide's toasty temperature as its a bit chilly this morning!
    Yeah good old adelaide weather. I hate temping in summer even though I love summer so much.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  12. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    Had a nice meal out with dh last night for our anniversary.
    Was good to have a night to ourselves, especially as he's off to China tomorrow. I just hope I'm harbouring enough swimmers to last until O.
    Not sure what to do this weekend seeing as ill be on my lonesome!
    Get a bd in before he leaves!!! I'm often on my own on weekends. This weekend my friend and I have a date at the hair dressers together

    Tiffany- why don't you like temping in summer?

  13. #119
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,740
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Get a bd in before he leaves!!! I'm often on my own on weekends. This weekend my friend and I have a date at the hair dressers together

    Tiffany- why don't you like temping in summer?
    I'm going to try but dh struggles with the every day BD'ing.
    And we've gig to leave pretty early for the airport so can't promise anything!

  14. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,508
    Thanks
    7,461
    Thanked
    6,219
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I'm going to try but dh struggles with the every day BD'ing.
    And we've gig to leave pretty early for the airport so can't promise anything!
    He can have a break when you are pregnant lol. Dp is super slack with bd but at this point I don't care since I'm not ovulating anyway.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread # 2
    By Pprom.mama in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 908
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 14:47
  2. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 13:02
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Life FertilityLife Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›