I'm looking to form a playgroup near Perth, for my 2 year old son. Would anyone be interested? I'm hoping to find like-minded parents who share the same views:
I can understand that I may come across as strict, but I'm really hoping there are other parents out there who share the same views? Would love to hear from you. x
- that above all, our children are precious and loved!
- Parents are responsible for guiding, disciplining and shepherding the child's heart and subsequently, their behaviour and attitude
- Playgroup is a time that is less of just mere chit-chat between parents, but more a hands-on opportunity to teach our children how to socialise and play well with others, to teach them how to share, care, love and consider others.
- Multi-cultural groups welcome!
- Along with play, our children must be taught to eat well. Not that sugary snacks cause children to misbehave, they should be limited as they can cause tooth decay!
- A well-baby playgroup: parents who have sick children are recommended to stay at home, only out of consideration of spreading the illness to other children, but also for rest such that sick children and parents can recover fast. Even if it is just a cold.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
22-08-2013 14:40 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
Looking to form a playgroup near Perth
By tictac in forum SingaporeReplies: 8Last Post: 17-07-2013, 17:20
By changethestars in forum Natural / Attachment ParentingReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2013, 22:03
By zaza in forum Natural / Attachment ParentingReplies: 21Last Post: 14-12-2012, 08:37
GymbaROOGymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
LATESTToilet training: when is the best time to start?Why it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Chickenpox after being immunised?Pro-Vaccination
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
Pokemon go. Chat #2General Chat
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
IVF Babies due August/Sept/Oct' 16 #4pregnancy and babies through IVF
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Career change - good idea?Working Hubbers - Employed