Closed Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Where to start...
    I dislike most vegetables but force my children to eat them. My 3 year old is currently eating dinner at the table while watching the iPad. I often give in to my 8 year old because I can't be bothered arguing. We have takeaway at least once a week, usually Meccas or pizza. I smoke and adore wine. The dogs have often licked my children's face, my children have often shared their food with such dogs and I've turned a blind eye. My 3 year old still sleeps with us more often then not. Both my girls have their ears pierced. They sometimes don't have a shower every day. We eat ore packaged foods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kids watch tv, sometimes when I need to get chores done, other times cos I just want a break and go on bubhub.
    Shopping trips often end with bribery and promise of mini donut from donut king.
    Skipped kids bath today bc I am too lazy and its too cold.
    Find playing with the kids a drain sometimes
    Kids have takeaway , tonight for dinner we had sushi rolls (store bought) and leftover KFC
    Ds is only 2yo but knows how to ask for chocolate (calls it choc)
    I gender stereotype my kids, at the shops I bought dd a headband, ds wanted one too but I didn't want to buy him one so I distracted him with a toy instead.
    My house is a mess and I have never cleaned the windows
    There is lots more...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ds eats in his high chair in front of the tv.

We eat dinner infront of the tv after he goes to bed.

I don't cook anything from scratch.

We eat take away every week. (Not Ds though)

DS has at least one treat a day. He eats an enormous amount of fruit and veg every day so I don't stress.

Oh and I gave him a chocolate before so I could eat mine in peace
    Last edited by Purple Lily; 21-08-2013 at 19:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We normally eat dinner sitting around the coffee table watching Neighbours (bogan!).

Especially after a night shift, I will often let Toy Story or Monsters Inc babysit my kids via DVD.

I love to buy my kids cupcakes. Mainly because I love them!

I rarely actually get my kids to bed at bed time.

I don't change the sheets every week, nor do I keep the house fastidiously tidy. Actually, it is currently a bit of a pig sty!

I don't mind if my kids eat a few nuggets or some processed food now and then!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to risfaerie For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (21-08-2013),beebs  (21-08-2013),MrsSS  (21-08-2013),SoThisIsLove  (21-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love this! Sometimes reading through threads all I can think is 'I'm the worst mum in the world:"('

- Everytime we drive past a kfc, maccas, hj, red rooster my 2yr old screams out 'chicken'. We have fast food at least once a week.
    - He still has a bottle of a night time.
    - I rarely sit and play with him because I find it boring.
    - We only got contents insurance about 6 months ago because my son smashed out new tv!
    - Hubby gets up in the morning, gets ds breaky and puts on toy story then leaves for work. I get up an hour or so later.
    - Ds has had juice and cordial.
    - Ds is almost riding a motorbike on his own.
    - Ds usually sleeps with me in bed, hubby sleeps in the lounge.
    - I had the occasional drink while I was pregnant.
    .......and so much more! Currently pregnant with #2, I'm blaming some of this on that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Kids watch TV, unfortunately toddler doesn't, this annoys me sometimes I wish she'd actually watch it.

4.5 year old still rides in the pram, people walking passed occasionally comment, but I cant drive, so that's how we travel.

I bought heaps of mcns. I rarely use them. Katelyns bowel movements are so awful one time when out I turfed a baby beehind magicall into the bin rather than take it home. It had been a long day.

The last few days we've been taking turns being sick, I'm not actually sure what the kids have eaten other than fruit cheese and crackers.

I like wine, lots, the thread about how often do you drink in a week made me sad that I can't afford to drink more often.

I take the kids to the park specifically so I can play on my phone. Or crochet. I feel like I'm the slightly morally superior of those ignoring their children because I'm being a nanna. (joking. Actually I don't so much anymore because crocheting or knitting requires way more focus than flipping through Facebook)

I take pictures of my daughter having tantrums. (I read once on some Facebook Page that's basically child abuse.)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (21-08-2013),FearlessLeader  (21-08-2013),Jl81  (25-08-2013),mummtime101  (21-08-2013),veggiemama  (22-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Subbing cant wait to read this.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only way ds will sleep in his bed at night is if I let him some of a movie in bed on the iPad.....he eats to much sugar, has cordial in his drink bottle....he is 2 and knows what a burger is. He watches more than the recommended 1 hr a day tv limit.....during my first trimester when I was really sick he had a muesli bar and pack of shapes for breakfast on more than one occasion.....I'm at sahm and have a lot of time to make him organic homemade food but I'm far to lazy......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMoosMum View Post
    Ohhh if my kids drop something food wise on the floor I don't "always" say no or take it off them. They still eat it

I knowwwww I'm a bad bad mum!!! Ill admit it.
    I do this too. The seven second rule generally applies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah it's nice to be home

We often watch telly when DS is eating
    We don't eat together
    DS didn't have a bath tonight
    I drink
    I smoke when I drink
    I swear, a lot

And tonight...

...I secretly hoped DS was already in bed when I got home, he wasn't.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

beebs  (21-08-2013),FearlessLeader  (21-08-2013),headoverfeet  (21-08-2013),HugsBunny  (22-08-2013),~Marigold~  (21-08-2013)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast