+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Paranoid and I can't help it.

I am exactly 7 weeks today and have all the symptoms of pregnancy. I had a dating scan and got to hear bubs heartbeat which was 121 beats a minute. I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks 2 years ago and I'm worried that's it's going to happen again. I just can't wait to get 2 the second trimester. For now I have sore boobs, nausea and off most foods. Hubby cooked my favourite stir fry tonight and I couldn't touch it. I ended up eating toast. Please 12 weeks hurry up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's totally normal to be paranoid after any loss. I'm 34 weeks with a healthy bub and am still scared to death. It does get easier, but once you have lost that pregnancy innocence its very hard not to think the worse. As you did, I set limestones, 12, 18, 24, 28, 34 weeks to keep me sane. Good luck I'm sure everything will be fine

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arli For This Useful Post:

nobi  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 8 weeks into my first pregnancy, which was unexpected. Even though if you had asked me 9 weeks ago if I wanted kids yet I would have said no way, the thought of a miscarriage is also worrying me too and I can't wait for the 12 week scan.

I've been eating vegemite toast every day! It's one of the only things that keeps my stomach happy at the moment.

Wishing you all the best and I'm really sorry to hear you had a miscarriage, I can't even imagine how hard that must have been and it would definitely make your next pregnancy full of more worries. xx