+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Boobs after Breastfeeding...

Im finding it hard to find any decent good fitting bra's because my boobs are in such an awful state after breastfeeding!
    I got professionally measured at a bra shop and im an 8D....do you know how impossible it is to find that size anywhere else? and a $50 a bra? c/mon, seriously? I didnt buy the 1 ugly bra they had in the shop, in my size for $56.
    The lady at the shop couldnt help me with anything else, i was a lost cause! I walked out feeling resentful about breastfeeding and what it had left me with.

Im 26yrs old and i have these flat (Yet a size D!!), drooping, empty, soft, wrinkled things on my chest that cant fit into any normal priced bra that can be quickly purchased at any normal everyday shop. I have SO MUCH EXCESS SKIN, i dont know where to put it all.

A boob job is not an option, unfortunately.
    So, how do you feel better about post breatfeeding boobs? because right now, they are the ugliest thing on my body even though i know they were what kept my two beautiful babies alive. What im left with, is depressing and im only 26.
    i want to hide them away from everyone, DH doesnt even get a touch because im embarrased by them.
    I'm dreading summer...bathers....bikini's.... that i USED to love wearing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs were like that after only feeding for 10 months! I was devastated but they slowly were getting their fullness back (I'm pregnant now so very "full" boobs now)!
    How long since you stopped feeding?

I am also a 8/10 D & cotton on body do stock that size if you wanted cheaper bras or go to bras n things when sales are on.

Hope you start loving your boobs again

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy18 For This Useful Post:

B00ts  (17-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My boobs used to be one of my favorite parts of my body because I was a full 12C. After breast feeding (and I haven't breast fed in 10 months) the are saggy full of stretch marks and I just don't feel good about them. I wear push up padded bras now so they look better underneath clothes. I keep and eye out on sales websites and I recently bought some very nice triumph underwear for very cheap at $10 a bra

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pre pregnancy I was a 12D-DD so I'll be interested to see where I end up when I'm done bfing. I already hate my boobs though, so soft and my nipples point much further south than they should at 24!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I breastfed both my kids for 6-7mths each. I stopped breastfeeding only 2mths ago with my youngest. They never came back to normal after my DD. I shrunk down to a sloppy 8B 6mths after BF DD...then i fell pregnant again and they straight away got gigantic, rediculously gigantic! i hated them then too!

I dont have much hope for my boobies, possibly in the genes as mum's are a bit worse for wear too, she said her's were never the same after breastfeeding me for 12mths LoLT

Thanks i will check out cotton on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Try Freya brand a myer. They do that size.

To save some money go try them on there. Find the one u like then order from figleaves. It's a uk shop, just google it. I've used them many times and a lot cheaper to get them posted then buy here. I used to be an 8H before I had breast reduction surgery. Unfortunately odd sizes - small band or large cup - require a bit more cash outlay.

Baby #1 due 28/03/2014!!
    18 months trying, pregnant 1st round Clomid.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 3cats1pug For This Useful Post:

B00ts  (18-08-2013)