+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Frenchie how long does it take to dissolve under your tongue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Over five minutes each one j reckon vic.

It's a 2 month wait with my provider too. Australian unity, most of them are the same. It's limited for twelve months tho in some ways. I can't go anywhere else until may anyway so I'm going to have to just stick to the outpatient plan.

Had a great day at the pool. Easily a $500 plus what the council pays me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm not willing to get a loan. We are in I much debt and money issues feeds my depression. I'm going to do what I can and wait it out. It's good having here to vent.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    Over five minutes each one j reckon vic.

It's a 2 month wait with my provider too. Australian unity, most of them are the same. It's limited for twelve months tho in some ways. I can't go anywhere else until may anyway so I'm going to have to just stick to the outpatient plan.

Had a great day at the pool. Easily a $500 plus what the council pays me.
    I know that with 5 kids and your work, 15 minutes is precious, but if prevents you from going back to the place you were in yesterday, it is absolutely a good investment of your time. Are you able to schedule having them disolving while you are getting breakfast for the kids, making lunches, all that jazz?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No because I have to take it in front of the chemist except for weekends. But yeah I will do it properly from now on. There's another girl who gets it so we can sit and chat.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (05-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ffrenchie I'm so sorry to read things haven't been going so great. Please keep yourself safe and always think of the things that make you happy, your dh, your babies and your job...you are just as important to these people/things as they are to you. May I ask how much a private facility is without insurance? Do you think you'll be ok until May?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure but it would be way too much. I know a bed in a public hospital without Medicare is something like $600-$800 a day. Plus I'd have to pay someone to run my business full time. Yes, I am going to make sure I'm ok until May. I am taking my medication properly now,
    I have no desire to take too much or take it the wrong way or anything anymore and my bulimia is getting a lot better.

I am feeling good this morning. So far so good, pity it's only 5.33am! I am not sure where dh is lol but I have three gorgeous, sleeping children next to me in bed, my 2,9 and 6 year olds all ended up in here somehow, gosh they are cute all snuggled up.

I'm having the morning off but will have to go to work this afternoon as we were crazy busy yesterday and if its the same today, my employee won't cope. It's cool, hopefully we will all go and dh can take the children for a swim while I work.

I am appreciative of this thread and am
    Amazed at how many wonderful people there are on here xx. Thanks so much everyone. I get paranoid that I've shared too much and someone will call docs on me or something. I hope that everyone knows my kids are looked after really well, I don't even so much as raise my voice at them, they are so well behaved, we are blessed and despite all my issues at the moment, they are well looked after, clean, educated and want for nothing (except for a sane mum.). I have explained what is going on with me and they are free to ask questions, the lines of communication are always open here.

I guess I just worry because I'm not exactly anonymous on here but that's ok. It's time mental illness loses its negative stigma and has a real face. To look at my family and I at the shops,, you would never know something was wrong, we are very together looking, everyone is well dressed, groomed and clean, we are polite and smile a lot, I just have this awful problem that is always there

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

Carpe diem 2013  (08-10-2013),HearMeRoar  (06-10-2013),mamasurfs  (06-10-2013),~Marigold~  (09-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting better is a bit of a roller coaster. Up one minute down the next. The important thing is that you are on the ride and heading towards recovery. Talk to anyone that has fought this and they will tell you that getting better takes time, and you will stumble and fall at times but you WILL make it in the end.

Just take one day at a time. Live in the moment. Practise mindfulness, meditate, learn relaxation techniques, CBT and practise recognising your distorted thought processes. Of course being an impatient is ideal, but you can do a lot of the stuff the impatient programs do on your own (minus medication stuff). Why don't you go through the exercises in the book I sent you from my hospital stay and equip yourself with as much knowledge as possible about the illness. It will help you recognise how much of what you are feeling and thinking is the illness talking.

Most importantly.... Be kind to yourself.

*pool looks amazing! Well done! Loved the tea set up xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RipperRita For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (06-10-2013),HippyGirl85  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And let go of the worry about how much you've shared.... There is NO shame in it! The haters are always gonna hate and they don't matter. Another portion (bigger than you realise because it's such a hidden illness) would have faced or had someone close to them that has faced mental illness and have great empathy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to RipperRita For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (06-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You told me a long time ago that church was what worked best for you before... Is there someone at the church who can help you, talk to you or even meet you there to pray with you?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (07-10-2013)