+ Reply to Thread
Results 31 to 40 of 358
13-08-2013 21:15 #31
13-08-2013 21:16 #32
I'm really trying, but getting more and more frustrated.
My main concerns are
• asylum seekers. I don't agree with the current process, nor am I fond of liberals ways to handle it.
• FBT, especially with work vehicles, work for us has already been effected.
• general cost of living. It's becoming overwhelming on how things will be in a few years time.
• gay marriage. I want to see equality.
• infrastructure development - creating new jobs
• education funding, for apprentices etc in areas where we need more work in.
• I'm vegan, so certain little things mean a lot to me, I'm not even sure if my views on the environment, factory farming etc are even in politics.
Things I'm absolutely confused about
• mining tax... Every time I read/listen to this topic I get completely lost.
• carbon tax.. Same as above.
• health care, one person promises this, another does this... My sister is a nurse and has lost her job, she has told me how bad the hospital system is getting and it's a concern.
To be honest I've only been following Lib/Lab.
I have not looked at others parties views yet, I've been planing too but I'm getting to lost and caught up with those 2 parties alone.
ETA: I got a bit mixed up with my bullet point there
Ill fix that up.
Last edited by Liddybugs; 13-08-2013 at 21:18.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:
13-08-2013 21:18 #33
13-08-2013 21:18 #34Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Aaah. Yet another Abbott bashing thread on Bubhub.
I guess you should all be happy if he gets elected. It will give you at least 3 years worth of threads where you can repeatedly say how much you hate him.
The Following User Says Thank You to Father For This Useful Post:
13-08-2013 21:20 #35
13-08-2013 21:21 #36
It's the same reason despite being a bleeding heart leftie I was prepared to ditch labor this election. Bc I didn't like Gillard and some of the policies she stood for. The main one for me was the fact she has forced single parents into even further poverty.... a labor leader who is meant to represent low and middle income voters
The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:
13-08-2013 21:23 #37
The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:
13-08-2013 21:24 #38
13-08-2013 21:29 #39Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
13-08-2013 21:36 #40
By delirium in forum General Election DiscussionReplies: 437Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:30
By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum News & Current AffairsReplies: 132Last Post: 11-10-2012, 23:40
By delirium in forum News & Current AffairsReplies: 18Last Post: 24-08-2012, 22:00
LCF Fun Languages AustraliaFrench, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian & German lessons for children 0-12 years. Play-based and immersion language ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF
Feeding a 9 month oldGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Did you drink any alcohol during pregnancy?Pregnancy Health Issues
I has a funny funny #2Games & fun stuff
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat