Closed Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cot reviews? Anyone dealt with Baby Stepz?

Hi everyone
    I am not sure where to post this thread but just wanted to ask if anyone knows of a place in the Brisbane/Ipswich/Gold Coast area that sells sleigh cots that aren't too expensive? I want one that converts to a toddler bed.
    Also does anyone have experience with these cots and what are your preferences?
    I found one I like from a website Baby Stepz that have an outlet in Sydney. It is reasonably priced and they deliver. My only concern is I am not too sure about ordering from a website. Has anyone brought from this company before?
    Thanks everyone
    Last edited by stormgirl73; 09-08-2013 at 11:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am planning on doing all my baby shopping in a couple of months at http://www.pramwarehouse.com.au/cate...name/Cots.html in sumner park, from all the searching i have done they seem to be the most reasonably priced for all their baby stuff and the most local for me. They also have regular sales on as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just bought my dream cot off gum tree yesterday. It was a boori. Cost at baby bunting was $1090. I paid $350 and its in great condition. I noticed quite a few sleigh cots when i was looking. But i am in SA.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good score Bwana !!, i wish i could bring myself to get baby stuff from gumtree or trading post but have a panic attack just thinking about it for all sorts of reasons lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't ever buy from Baby Stepz because I had a nasty experience with them. I ordered the sleigh cot via eBay with them, but it came broken and with bad quality paint. I had contacted them for refund. Initially they agree to pay for return frieght. But when I tried to contact them again for pick up instruction, they didn't respond to me for 9 days until I threatening complaint to eBay. Then they changed their mind and didn't want to pay for return freight. I ended up returning the item at my own cost. After that I have tried to contact them for refund and they DID NOT response. I ended up having to open a case with Paypal with them. Don't trust this disgrace seller!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love the grotime 6 in 1 changeover. Converts from a cot and change table to a toddler bed to a full size single woth 2 x bedsides

Thanks
    Reviews
    After being tricked by Baby Stepz, I had bought the cot from a reputable store - Ikea. The things that I am looking for is safety. For example, the rigidity of the frame and wether the paint contains toxic chemical. After watching the video from Ikea children department, I am satisfied . Also it is not too expensive. I am 100% sure that customer support from Ikea is better that Baby Stepz.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Closing this old thread.