Closed Thread
Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hwaterhouse... We feel so blessed that it happened first go. I still can't believe it and have had a bit of cramping so I'm freaking out a bit! Yes, this forum is such a wonderful support.. We've only told our parents at this stage and are waiting till at least the 7 week scan to tell anybody else.. So its great being able to speak to everyone here about it Congrats

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

hwaterhouse  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJTiger, huge congrats on your BFP! you really are blessed that it happened first go. We haven't told a single soul...too scared to share with family until we have the seven week scan.. Its so hard to hold the excitment!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JJ I had some cramping the week I got my bfp too - it's totally normal and usually nothing to worry about.

I'm getting some cramps on the odd occasion still, but now I can tell the difference and they feel more like stretching/growing cramps than the squeezing/pushing cramps I would have when AF was about to arrive.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I've just gotten back from the supermarket and literally had to lay down I'm so exhausted! Going out for dinner tonight for my mum's b'day so probably going to have a nap so I don't fall asleep at the restaurant LOL

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (25-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies & congratulations to all of you!!! Do you mind if I join you all on this exciting journey?
    We got our long awaited bfp last week after 7 rounds of Ivf...lucky number 7 :-)
    Google tells me due date of the 7th May with 7 week ultrasound week of the 17th September - cannot wait for that confirmation as it all is a bit surreal atm.

Hi hwaterhouse I hope your nerves are settling a little :-)

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats and welcome jeannie! You've had a long journey of 7 rounds and I wish you all the best for a positive journey to come! So exciting

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Congrats and welcome jeannie! You've had a long journey of 7 rounds and I wish you all the best for a positive journey to come! So exciting
    Thank you ! Yep it sure was a heck of a journey that's for sure but HOPEFULLY it's now all behind us all what didn't kill us made us all stronger as they say :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    jeannie1 - huge congrats, hope you have a smooth and uneventful pregnancy!!! It can be such a tough road, I know I was starting to think about giving up on my eggs. It took four goes to get my son and now it's taken another six to get this pregnancy. So over all the drugs but obviously worth it. Try and enjoy every moment you can.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HopingForMore For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (24-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hi ladies & congratulations to all of you!!! Do you mind if I join you all on this exciting journey?
    We got our long awaited bfp last week after 7 rounds of Ivf...lucky number 7 :-)
    Google tells me due date of the 7th May with 7 week ultrasound week of the 17th September - cannot wait for that confirmation as it all is a bit surreal atm.

Xx
    Congrats to you Jeannie, what fantastic news after 7 rounds of IVF. You must be one amazing woman. Fingers crossed for an uneventful pregnancy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post

Xx
    Congrats to you Jeannie, what fantastic news after 7 rounds of IVF. You must be one amazing woman. Fingers crossed for an uneventful pregnancy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive congrats to you Jeannie! Its such a long and terribly hard road... your strength is inspirational.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (25-08-2013)