Closed Thread
Page 103 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1031
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I got a pretty bad headache afterwards and felt tired - didn't stop me from helping DH install our new dishwasher and assemble a tv cabinet afterwards though! Our house is a chaos of boxes at the moment, but it's lovely to be getting things sorted a little bit at a time.

I'm not sure how long it takes for the blood test results to get through, but I'm going to give my Ob a call in a couple of days to check. I also want to ask if it's a good idea for me to start taking a calcium supplement as my nails have become really weak - I've had a toenail split horizontally really far down - ouch!!

Feeling a bit twingy and crampy today, but it feels like the ones I had about 8ish weeks which I'm pretty sure are basically growing pains so not too concerned. At my NT scan it looked like my left ovary was tucked behind my uterus, so it could also be that just moving around a bit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perfect!! 6.3wk scan showed at embryo measuring 6.2mm WITH Heartbeat so excited!!!!!

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 EDD 24May14)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JJ I know how you feel. I put on some weight after I got married and so many peple have asked me if I am preggers. I say no I just like to eat. Its so rude!

Cant wait to hear how your scan goes today Bedlover. Good luck.

Amps sorry to hear about your op. At least everything will be ready to go when bubs makes an appearance- if you are going with b/feeding that is.

Jay11 ouch- sounds painful. Hope it clears up soon.

Milly888 glad your BT was such a good result. I know what you mean about the Crinone- its so eww isnt it?

Arlais love the way you called the rollcall the WishnHope rollcall. What a brilliant idea. This way we can remember the wonderful chick who started this thread.
    Also how did you go breaking the news to everyone? Where your DHs kids excited for you?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (01-10-2013),Milly888  (01-10-2013),Wishnhope  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rtkirk View Post
    Oh JJ I know how you feel. I put on some weight after I got married and so many peple have asked me if I am preggers. I say no I just like to eat. Its so rude!

Cant wait to hear how your scan goes today Bedlover. Good luck.

Amps sorry to hear about your op. At least everything will be ready to go when bubs makes an appearance- if you are going with b/feeding that is.

Jay11 ouch- sounds painful. Hope it clears up soon.

Milly888 glad your BT was such a good result. I know what you mean about the Crinone- its so eww isnt it?

Arlais love the way you called the rollcall the WishnHope rollcall. What a brilliant idea. This way we can remember the wonderful chick who started this thread.
    Also how did you go breaking the news to everyone? Where your DHs kids excited for you?
    I just thought it would be nice to honour all the effort Wish has put into this thread. Not to discount anyone else who has sadly not been able to continue on this journey with us, but Wish started the thread and has been so active all along keeping the rest of us organised

Sharing the news has been great so far - family and friends have been so happy for us! The boys have taken the news really well. This weekend coming up will be the first time we won't have to be trying to hide the pregnancy or watch what we say around them, so I'm looking forward to being much more relaxed and not having to make excuses. SS2 is going to have lunch with DH on Thursday so he can have a one on one chat - talking about this new bub will probably be part of it, but I think mostly he's just looking for some Dad time. DH will fill me in on any need to know stuff afterwards. SS2 has had some "family counselling" recently with his mother to talk about how his brother having special needs affects his life, so I think he's becoming more open about talking about his feelings - which is great

Is anyone else in this thread dealing with a step-family situation?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps btw only 1 bub for us a bit of a relief not that we would mind just more my mobility issues I think one bub for our first would be much easier!

DH - 33
    ME - 36
    IVF cycles:
    1 (Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    2 (Fresh 5dtx2- Biochemical), 3 (FET 5dt- BFN), 4 (FET 5dt- BFN), 5 (FET 5dt- BFN), 6 (FET 5dt- cancelled as embryo wasn't viable on defrost),
    7 (PGD fresh 5dt- Biochemical), 8 (PGD FET 5dt- BFN),
    9 (PGD Fresh 5dt- BFN),
    10 (Fresh 3dtx2 - BFP 😄 EDD 24May14)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had some cr*ppy news that I had to share. My parorama/ harmony test has to be redone. They tell me this two days before I am expecting the results! I am sooo frustrated. Now I wont find out if this is a viable preganancy until probably the 15th of October when I will be almost 14weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhhh that sucks rtkirk!

Did they say why they have to redo it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you Arlais for the beautiful gesture. Brought a tear to my eye

Sadly today my pregnancy officially ended and Sprog will be tested for any abnormalities. I want to thank you all again for the amazing support you have all provided over the past week and months. Love to you all and I hope I can share some pleasant news before you all move on with your beautiful babies.

Wishing Butterfly strength and courage over the next few days no matter the outcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishnhope View Post
    Thank you Arlais for the beautiful gesture. Brought a tear to my eye

Sadly today my pregnancy officially ended and Sprog will be tested for any abnormalities. I want to thank you all again for the amazing support you have all provided over the past week and months. Love to you all and I hope I can share some pleasant news before you all move on with your beautiful babies.

Wishing Butterfly strength and courage over the next few days no matter the outcome.
    Big hugs Wish

I'm glad that they're going to test Sprog, hopefully that may give you some answers to that awful question of "why?" and give you some confidence in a happy outcome when you decide to try again.

I'm glad that you've stuck around and I can't wait to hear some good news from you sometime in the new year xoxo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The wishnhope roll call - I love it Arlais, great work!!

Rt - SUPER annoying re the harmony. Waiting sucks!

Thanks for popping back in wish - I know this is such a hard time but do talk to people who you feel can help. When we lost our baby the hospital provided a social worker and she was amazing. I think I healed emotionally much quicker and more completely because of her. Each step is a step closer to acceptance and closure. Big hugs xx

Hi to everyone else!!! I am on phone so a bit tricky to do lots of personals!

I had my scan today and all looked good. HB was 170 and measuring 8w6d (I am 9w1d) so all good. We got piccies on a disk that I want to upload but I need a PC to do that - will try to do it tonight but have DHs whole family round for dinner so might end up collapsing in a heap!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (02-10-2013)