ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thomas Chirnside Primary School - Werribee

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has children that attend or have attended Thomas Chirnside Primary school in Werribee. I am considering changing my sons school over to here from another local primary school next year, as I am not entirely happy with the school he is at currently, for a variety of reasons. Can anyone tell me of any of their experiences or any feedback on the school to help with my decision. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    A lady I work with has her son in grade 2 at this school. He has been there since Prep. She is happy enough with it. Way back in 2005 I was going to send my daughter there if she didn't get accepted into Heathdale I was impressed after tour and prinicipal imput, anti-bullying policy, friendship post etc.

If you are moving from Iramoo or Manor Lakes I think it'd be a positive step!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to newphase For This Useful Post:

Funtimes  (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much newphase for your feedback!! I'm struggling to find out opinions and experiences from anyone, so your reply is appreciated!! That's great your work colleague has positive things to say and fantastic you were impressed with the school as a second option to Heathdale, that says something in itself!!
    I will be having a look at the school properly myself as I'm yet to do that, then go from there. It looks like it is one of the better schools towards the wyndhamvale area! Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to that primary school when I was a kid, however since I haven't been there for about 15 years now its quite possibly changed

I know it used to be one of the better schools in the area and I know lots of people who have sent thier kids there with no drama's, but no one I know in the last year or two unfortunately.

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to breez For This Useful Post:

Funtimes  (09-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you live in the Wyndham Vale area, then Thomas C PS would be my choice. If you can move then either Cambridge PS or Seabrook would be my best bets, the later is the Best. When I was considering TCPS I lived near Manorvale PS, I liked Thomas way better and never would have considered Iramoo. But this was back in 2004 when I was looking for Prep in 2005. I wouldn't recommend Manor Lake either but that is just my opinion. I went on tours of Manorvale and Thomas and really liked TCPS. The lady I work with 2nd son will be starting at Thomas Chirnside next year (if they don't go to the bush before then).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to newphase For This Useful Post:

Funtimes  (10-08-2013)