+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 68 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 674
  1. #311
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think my scales are wrong. Can someone tell me if digital is better than the old school ones? There's no way I could lose 2kg in 3 days????

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,879
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked
    3,344
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    I think my scales are wrong. Can someone tell me if digital is better than the old school ones? There's no way I could lose 2kg in 3 days????

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    In my local FB group of 12wbt majority of people have lost 2kg+

    Not me ... But I've not done a step of exercise. I feel pretty well now do I shall start that tomorrow.

  3. #313
    SpecialPatrolGroup's Avatar
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In the messy house, Brisbane
    Posts
    9,481
    Thanks
    2,180
    Thanked
    5,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I did the Burning Bridges workout tonight but I was doing it while DH wasn't home from work. OMG. Impossible. First DD wanted to do it with me, fine, just had to be extra careful not to stand on her, then she went to watch tv, great. Then she kicked her toe and wanted a cuddle. Then she wanted to play a floor puzzle so she decided to clean up the loungroom floor, but then realised she needed to go to the toilet.....Ooops, didn't make it in time. Then after the floor was cleaned and the kid was bathed I got back to it and she was putting coins on the back of my calves and my back while I was doing the core stuff on the floor. Impossible.

    Tonight I made the beef and guiness pie - it is fabulous and DD and and DH loved it.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

    Mmumm  (15-08-2013)

  5. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    In my local FB group of 12wbt majority of people have lost 2kg+

    Not me ... But I've not done a step of exercise. I feel pretty well now do I shall start that tomorrow.
    Well I havent exercised in that long maybe I shocked my body

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #315
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ok so the vegetarian menu sucks. While you guys are having bl00dy mushroom risottos im eating lentils. I mean I love lentils but why cant we have Risottos?
    Should I do your menu and replace the meats with my meat free meats or fish???? Hmmmmmm
    Like a hot dog with my vego sausages?

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #316
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    7,098
    Thanks
    4,951
    Thanked
    1,394
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    I did the Burning Bridges workout tonight but I was doing it while DH wasn't home from work. OMG. Impossible. First DD wanted to do it with me, fine, just had to be extra careful not to stand on her, then she went to watch tv, great. Then she kicked her toe and wanted a cuddle. Then she wanted to play a floor puzzle so she decided to clean up the loungroom floor, but then realised she needed to go to the toilet.....Ooops, didn't make it in time. Then after the floor was cleaned and the kid was bathed I got back to it and she was putting coins on the back of my calves and my back while I was doing the core stuff on the floor. Impossible.

    Tonight I made the beef and guiness pie - it is fabulous and DD and and DH loved it.
    Im sorry but I had to laugh this was DD and I the other day exactly. I have to do it while shes asleep now.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #317
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    18,033
    Thanks
    1,422
    Thanked
    7,633
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    You can change it under My Account--Settings--um...My Program, I think! You'll find it. Then I just clicked on the 1500 and hit save.
    Yeh, I tried but it wouldn't let me choose that option because I ticked bf???

    It only lets me if I go and click no to pregnant or bf.
    Last edited by BigRedV; 15-08-2013 at 04:14.

  9. #318
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,879
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked
    3,344
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Ok so the vegetarian menu sucks. While you guys are having bl00dy mushroom risottos im eating lentils. I mean I love lentils but why cant we have Risottos?
    Should I do your menu and replace the meats with my meat free meats or fish???? Hmmmmmm
    Like a hot dog with my vego sausages?

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    The mushroom risotto wasn't on the normal eating plan yet. I just choose it because my throat can't handle anything but slop at the moment. It's a vegetarian dish though so I'm sure it'll wind up on your menu. I'm going to try to have toast this morning.

  10. #319
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,657
    Thanks
    602
    Thanked
    599
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loving this food....so much more exciting than porridge!
    Replaced apple with strawberries as DD ate all the apples yesterday.
    Raisin toast w cottage cheese Attachment 40700

  11. #320
    harvs's Avatar
    harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2016 - Member you'd most like to meet
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    10,173
    Thanks
    6,423
    Thanked
    16,376
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Yeh, I tried but it wouldn't let me choose that option because I ticked bf???

    It only lets me if I go and click no to pregnant or bf.
    Oh...maybe that's what I did then...

    Sorry 😊


 

Similar Threads

  1. Michelle Bridges - Round 2, 2013
    By mrsoptomistic in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-05-2013, 08:16
  2. 12 wbt Michelle bridges
    By jen023 in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 19:58
  3. Michelle Bridges 12WBT ROUND 3 2012!
    By Nazgul in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 22:06

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›