Closed Thread
Page 83 of 111 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1108
  1. #821
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    139
    Thanked
    261
    Reviews
    0
    Yay Loved Already - test buddies indeed this is month 9 for me and I'm sick of bfns so I don't think I can handle testing early and seeing that lonely one line.. But realistically ill probably cave haha, we'll try and get eachother to hold out!!

  2. #822
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ataline View Post
    Hmm. So, have been having sore boobs and a bit of nausea for the past 2 days. Period was due so I put it down to that. However DH bought me a test so I did it and it's turned out positive - turned out I conceived in August (even though the days were all wrong...or so I thought). Repeated the test and it's positive as well.

    How accurate are the Clearblue digital tests anyway?
    Congrats!!!

  3. #823
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ataline View Post
    Hmm. So, have been having sore boobs and a bit of nausea for the past 2 days. Period was due so I put it down to that. However DH bought me a test so I did it and it's turned out positive - turned out I conceived in August (even though the days were all wrong...or so I thought). Repeated the test and it's positive as well.

    How accurate are the Clearblue digital tests anyway?
    The thing with the digital ones if you have high hcg levels is going to say you are further along than you are. My friend was 2 days late and it was saying she was 3+ when it should have been 1-2. Congratulations!!

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  4. #824
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambiwantsababy View Post
    Hey everyone, could somebody please help me understand a little better? My period is due in 2 days, I tested today and got a bfn.. Could I still have a chance of getting a bfp? I'm so tired of disappointment . Ever since our first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage in march I've been desperate to conceive again but it just isn't happening .
    Yes its possible my friend tested on the day af was due and it was neg then tested the next day and it was positive but not sure how often it happens. If I dont get a positive by 10 or12 dpo I know im out

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #825
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    2
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    The thing with the digital ones if you have high hcg levels is going to say you are further along than you are. My friend was 2 days late and it was saying she was 3+ when it should have been 1-2.
    Thanks. I was more wondering whether the test could be a false positive. In a bit of denial I think, seeing as we didn't think it was possible given the fact we only DTD once and it was at the 'wrong' time.

  6. #826
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    93
    Reviews
    0
    wooohooo i O'd a day early so its 1DPO for me, the dreaded TWW begins. We put in our bests efforts and have stuck to every other day this cycle instead of daily in the fertile window so hoping this new strategy gives us the best chance. Last month I swore I was pregnant so I'm not going to read into any 'signs'. So excited to see so many BFP already, hope we can get as many BFP as August, if not MORE!

  7. #827
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    wooohooo i O'd a day early so its 1DPO for me, the dreaded TWW begins. We put in our bests efforts and have stuck to every other day this cycle instead of daily in the fertile window so hoping this new strategy gives us the best chance. Last month I swore I was pregnant so I'm not going to read into any 'signs'. So excited to see so many BFP already, hope we can get as many BFP as August, if not MORE!
    I'm out for sept.
    I have o'd and we didn't bother bding.
    Good luck everyone for a successful September!

    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #828
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I O'd on the 31st waiting for another high temp tomorrow to confirm. So tentatively calling myself 2DPO today... Don't have a good feeling for this cycle tbh feeling a bit negative about the whole thing at the moment, think I am preparing myself for the worst when we have our first SA later in the month - just getting DH to do it will be a drama in itself I think!! Anyway now due to test around the 14th if my short LP doesn't strike again..

  9. #829
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ipswich, QLD
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked
    26
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyface1 View Post
    wooohooo i O'd a day early so its 1DPO for me, the dreaded TWW begins. We put in our bests efforts and have stuck to every other day this cycle instead of daily in the fertile window so hoping this new strategy gives us the best chance. Last month I swore I was pregnant so I'm not going to read into any 'signs'. So excited to see so many BFP already, hope we can get as many BFP as August, if not MORE!
    good luck!!!!


    :-)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Evenstar For This Useful Post:

    Monkeyface1  (02-09-2013)

  11. #830
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    478
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    258
    Reviews
    0
    So many BFPs already!! How very exciting for the September thread!


 

Similar Threads

  1. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 19:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
ProSwimProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
@Nattie84General Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Same Sex Parents TTC #5Same Sex Parents
I think I'm pregnant and I'm freaking out!Pregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
Positive or negative? Clear blue or First ResponsePregnancy Tests & Help / Support with Results
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›