Closed Thread
Page 66 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1108
  1. #651
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SoThisIsLove View Post
    Do you think 2dpo is too early to test?

    Just kidding!

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    *slap*

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    SoThisIsLove  (28-08-2013)

  3. #652
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grince View Post
    Lol. At least we know we are amongst similar dummies with this thread We all torture ourselves all the time! Fingers crossed the next time we test will have different results!!
    However dumb we are you will laugh at how much my DH didn't know about female fertility, the day after o he asked me if 'it' had worked? As in was I pregnant yet? my face was like 8) (ok that emoticon didnt work but it was a shocked face)
    Last edited by Joeee; 28-08-2013 at 14:12.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    Bebedayz  (29-08-2013)

  5. #653
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,984
    Thanks
    3,695
    Thanked
    1,955
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I can generally tell when I O because I can start to feel myself getting warmer of a night/morning and usually wake with a dry throat. And that generally coincides with temp rises at the same time which confirm it. My nipples get really sensitive too. Might be your O signs too?
    Its a few days late if it is. Im on a 28 day cycle

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #654
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    222
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JessiW View Post
    I can generally tell when I O because I can start to feel myself getting warmer of a night/morning and usually wake with a dry throat. And that generally coincides with temp rises at the same time which confirm it. My nipples get really sensitive too. Might be your O signs too?
    This is an interesting way to know. Great that you have a good way to confirm O. Only signs I get is higher cervix (obviously I have to check) and increased sex drive. Anybody else notice a change in libido at this time?

  7. #655
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    This is an interesting way to know. Great that you have a good way to confirm O. Only signs I get is higher cervix (obviously I have to check) and increased sex drive. Anybody else notice a change in libido at this time?
    Yes!!! I also get O pains, they swap side every month, right side this month you all needed to know that right!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BAKE For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (28-08-2013)

  9. #656
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,092
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Yes!!! I also get O pains, they swap side every month, right side this month you all needed to know that right!
    Yes I like knowing these details!

  10. #657
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    However dumb we are you will laugh at how much my DH didn't know about female fertility, the day after o he asked me if 'it' had worked? As in was I pregnant yet? my face was like 8) (ok that emoticon didnt work but it was a shocked face)
    Aww, that is so super cute! I love how clueless men can be

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grince For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (28-08-2013)

  12. #658
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked
    32
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophisto View Post
    This is an interesting way to know. Great that you have a good way to confirm O. Only signs I get is higher cervix (obviously I have to check) and increased sex drive. Anybody else notice a change in libido at this time?
    yes I definitely notice a change. I always want sex when I am o'ing. That is also how I know o is finished as my libido drops off again. I always get really clucky when I o also. Even before I decided to ttc again. It was a good contraceptive method lol

  13. #659
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its so weird, my nipples are usually really sore after o but they arnt too bad atm and im 2dpo.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  14. #660
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    However dumb we are you will laugh at how much my DH didn't know about female fertility, the day after o he asked me if 'it' had worked? As in was I pregnant yet? my face was like 8) (ok that emoticon didnt work but it was a shocked face)
    Haha. Naw, bless his cottons socks

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to nippy For This Useful Post:

    Joeee  (29-08-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 19:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth SydneyJulie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›