Closed Thread
Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1108
  1. #1071
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all just wondering if anyone has tried taking vitamin b6 to lengthen their luteal phase? Mine was 10 days last month spotting from day 9. Does anyone know if it makes you ovulate earlier or makes AF come later? The only reason I ask is that I am cd7 and I'm starting to get a line on my OPK not a positive one but its there.. I don't normally o until cd15/16! I've only been taking b6 for 8 days..

  2. #1072
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Waiting to ovulate sucks. Charting and doing all the detective work is fun to a certain degree, but I really can't wait to ovulate. Before my mc I ovulated early on CD12 and I hoping the same happens again. CD10 today. I can feel my cervix has started opening slightly and my cm is starting to change to watery, so hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer. To be pregnant again will heal some of this pain of my recent mc.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    bump2bubba  (07-09-2013)

  4. #1073
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu11 View Post
    Waiting to ovulate sucks. Charting and doing all the detective work is fun to a certain degree, but I really can't wait to ovulate. Before my mc I ovulated early on CD12 and I hoping the same happens again. CD10 today. I can feel my cervix has started opening slightly and my cm is starting to change to watery, so hopefully I don't have to wait too much longer. To be pregnant again will heal some of this pain of my recent mc.
    It is kinda fun to figure out what your body is doing I too am hoping to o early I think after o whilst the TWW sucks its all out of your hands now so you can just wait and see

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    babyblu11  (07-09-2013)

  6. #1074
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    It is kinda fun to figure out what your body is doing I too am hoping to o early I think after o whilst the TWW sucks its all out of your hands now so you can just wait and see
    The TWW is definitely more fun than the pre-TWW. At least I can do symptom spotting like a mad woman

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblu11 For This Useful Post:

    littleduck  (08-09-2013)

  8. #1075
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Question - is there any implications for ovulating early???

  9. #1076
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I really don't know.. But I figure as long as you catch the egg and the luteal phase is long enough there shouldn't be an issue!
    Fingers crossed the above happens!

    I hate having no control!!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joeee For This Useful Post:

    babyblu11  (07-09-2013)

  11. #1077
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    921
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked
    326
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    Hi all just wondering if anyone has tried taking vitamin b6 to lengthen their luteal phase? Mine was 10 days last month spotting from day 9. Does anyone know if it makes you ovulate earlier or makes AF come later? The only reason I ask is that I am cd7 and I'm starting to get a line on my OPK not a positive one but its there.. I don't normally o until cd15/16! I've only been taking b6 for 8 days..
    I have been on b6 for one and a bit cycles and it doesn't seem to have made any difference to my ovulation or LP yet

  12. #1078
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,093
    Thanks
    323
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    I have been on b6 for one and a bit cycles and it doesn't seem to have made any difference to my ovulation or LP yet
    How much are you taking daily? I'm taking 100mg.

  13. #1079
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    627
    Thanked
    756
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeee View Post
    I really don't know.. But I figure as long as you catch the egg and the luteal phase is long enough there shouldn't be an issue!
    Fingers crossed the above happens!

    I hate having no control!!
    Thanks, that's what I figured, as long as the luteal phase is long enough (which mine is) then I figured it shouldn't be a problem, but the question passed my mind

  14. #1080
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    259
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    When you start taking the B6 how long does it take to lengthen the L phase?


 

Similar Threads

  1. is there a September/October 2013 babies thread already ??
    By littleolive in forum Introductions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-03-2013, 20:21

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Any idea about parental leaveMaternity & Parental Leave
When did you finish working?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Avoid name due to po@n star?Choosing Baby Names
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
First outing with new babyGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
What would you do to come up moneyGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›