+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The frys mushroom pies are fantastic!! Leda brand stuff (usually in coles) is amazing- the rum balls (the macro safeway ones are the same just repackaged) and the choc chip biscuits are unreal!

Can anyone recommend a vegan yogurt that isn't gross? I really don't like the soy ones from the supermarket.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by louloubelle View Post
    The frys mushroom pies are fantastic!! Leda brand stuff (usually in coles) is amazing- the rum balls (the macro safeway ones are the same just repackaged) and the choc chip biscuits are unreal!

Can anyone recommend a vegan yogurt that isn't gross? I really don't like the soy ones from the supermarket.
    I've had coconut yoghurt before, This was a few years back so I'm not sure if it was vegan.
    But a quick google search gave me this
    http://www.coyo.com.au/
    It's Australian and vegan.
    Ill have to see if my local health store sells it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    If you are into processed vegan food as the occassional treat this place is good: www.lamyong.com.au.. if the link doesn't work just google 'lamyong'. If you have asian supermarkets near where you live they tend to stock a lot of it and similiar.
    Also for buying online, www.crueltyfreeshop.com.au is good too.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think I had that coconut milk yoghurt at some markets around here a few months ago. It wasn't too my taste - I think the combo they gave me had chia seeds and something in it too, so it kinda tasted a lot like bircher muesli (which I don't like).

Still, the texture was yoghurty and the taste was akin to plain greek yoghurt (the tart-ness).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just saw this on a vegan facebook page, not sure if its the one the other posters are referring to but thought I would share!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I noticed the other day that Woolies has a bunch of new vegan dips and sauces. I can't remember what the brand was but there was hummus and a garlic sauce. They are all labeled vegan.