+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 676
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    from my sis today now i have made 5 weeks my lil wobbler should look like this ;-) fingers crossed it has grown this well.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

    MyboysMylife  (13-08-2013)

  3. #272
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    504
    Thanked
    232
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    THAT is COOL! Thanks Wobbler!

  4. #273
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    31
    Reviews
    0
    Hey Wobbler, that is so cool! Do you think you could ask your sister what site she got that from please? Never seen one with such detail.

  5. #274
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyboysMylife View Post
    Hey Wobbler, that is so cool! Do you think you could ask your sister what site she got that from please? Never seen one with such detail.
    when home i will, thought was pretty cool. She can't wait to be an auntie.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

    MyboysMylife  (13-08-2013)

  7. #275
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    412
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked
    413
    Reviews
    0
    Little Ted - I hope the time flies till your next scan and there is a beautiful little HB there...the waiting for scans sucks though!!

    Wobbler - Very cool announcement, and I love that pic! Yes please ask your sister where she got it from

    Everyone else! How's everyone going so far?
    My nausea subsided a bit on Friday/Saturday and I started to worry but it came back with a vengeance on Sunday!
    6w tomorrow by my dates! Half way through 1st Trimester! 10 days till my scan, by my dates should be 7w2d so and everything else crossed it's all fine!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

    Little Ted  (13-08-2013)

  9. #276
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post
    Little Ted - I hope the time flies till your next scan and there is a beautiful little HB there...the waiting for scans sucks though!!

    Wobbler - Very cool announcement, and I love that pic! Yes please ask your sister where she got it from

    Everyone else! How's everyone going so far?
    My nausea subsided a bit on Friday/Saturday and I started to worry but it came back with a vengeance on Sunday!
    6w tomorrow by my dates! Half way through 1st Trimester! 10 days till my scan, by my dates should be 7w2d so and everything else crossed it's all fine!!
    I'm hearing you about the nausea Lilac! First time I was sick at work today - I'm thankful for bins lol. I found some crystallised ginger today which seems to be helping

    Being half way through 1st trimester is great, but I'm sure everyone else is the same as me and just wants to get through that second half in lightning speed!

  10. #277
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    I'm hearing you about the nausea Lilac! First time I was sick at work today - I'm thankful for bins lol. I found some crystallised ginger today which seems to be helping

    Being half way through 1st trimester is great, but I'm sure everyone else is the same as me and just wants to get through that second half in lightning speed!
    Omg! Nausea has kicked my butt today too. The worse I have ever experienced!! But I haven't actually been sick yet... 😷


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  11. #278
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    could i be? feeling very nauseous last night and today, feel pressure in my lower belly, headachy and tired .... calculator says im 7 weeks tomorrow... ran out of HPT and dont want to do anymore as last one 5 days ago was negative..

    see the GP friday for blood test... but do you think these symptoms may mean im pregnant? oh i hope so...

  12. #279
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,968
    Thanks
    886
    Thanked
    777
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Omg! Nausea has kicked my butt today too. The worse I have ever experienced!! But I haven't actually been sick yet... ������


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Not wanting to go into TMI, but they've only been dainty little ones so far (3 of them) - not too full on, but enough to need something to catch it. If it stays like this I can handle it but I really hope it doesn't get much worse.

    The thing I'm finding the worst at the moment is trying to sleep! I've always been a tummy sleeper, but now I find it far too uncomfortable because my BBs are sore Getting up every couple of hours to pee doesn't help either, but I'd be happy to hear any suggestions for more comfortable sleeping positions!

  13. #280
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,280
    Thanks
    718
    Thanked
    1,113
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My sister said she just googled 5wk old foetuses so was a google pic. Well have had a very gassy tummy today for start of week 5 and continued nausea in the background. Come on next week hurry up.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ttc 2014
    By Cocoblue in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 19:59
  2. TTC in 2014
    By lilbump in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23-12-2013, 14:25
  3. February 2014
    By Mummycarly in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-05-2013, 13:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Sarah Tooke Childbirth & Parenting EducationProviding private, personalised antenatal childbirth & parenting education to expectant parents in the comfort of their ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Mirena helpContraception issues
HGC lelvels stressed please helpConception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›