+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dont be too concerned Rachie x I only restarted post the worst of MS. No way I could get through first tri!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gym

I stopped working so now I try to workout 3-4 times a week at the gym for an hour max just doing weights and the cardio machines but not at a crazy pace. I got a PT to give me a program good for pregnant women. I try to walk when I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Absolutely nothing in the form of exercise. I'm 5 months, have a toddler and work full time shift work and I'm a solo mum. If I get a spare minute it's spent cleaning or resting, not exercising!

How are you going Cleo? Not meaning to sound stalkerish but I think about you often and wonder how you are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just stick to walking when I feel up to it though I've been a bit slack lately

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been really slack this pregnancy. I worked through my last one, in a pretty physical job and I was a lot less tired then I have been this time.
    I think I might also be extra tired because I fell pregnant 6 months after my last Bub was born.
    We're about to move house, so that should get me up and moving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Absolutely nothing in the form of exercise. I'm 5 months, have a toddler and work full time shift work and I'm a solo mum. If I get a spare minute it's spent cleaning or resting, not exercising!

How are you going Cleo? Not meaning to sound stalkerish but I think about you often and wonder how you are.
    I'm doing ok. Ups and downs of course, I really miss working! I loved my job and can't wait to get back to it. Still completely undecided on what direction to take with the baby after the birth and sometimes think it's a long way off, then I think we're in August now so November is really not all that far away when it comes to finding parents for a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret of Cleo View Post
    I'm doing ok. Ups and downs of course, I really miss working! I loved my job and can't wait to get back to it. Still completely undecided on what direction to take with the baby after the birth and sometimes think it's a long way off, then I think we're in August now so November is really not all that far away when it comes to finding parents for a baby
    I don't think you can make any major decisions before the bub arrives. Best to wait and see how you feel. We're here for you when ever you need to talk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have done nothing much and I'm feeling it. Pre pregnancy I was pretty fit, now I just feel like like a slug! I have been too sick until last two weeks, I work 4 days and have a 5 year old at school, also a workaholic husband, so can't train unless I go at 6 am, and it's just too cold right now for that! I am going to find a class or something, it will make me feel better.