+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 490
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    lol. maybe we can all go into business together?

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Munchkin - awesome news and huge congrats What an exciting time.

    Sprinkelle - Welcome! Try to keep your chin up - you are only on your 3rd cycle so have every chance in the world of a normal easy conception. Even if you fall next month - 4 cycles TTC is still really fast! Best of luck to you

    Funchu - what an awesome idea for the tests. Its like a fortune cookie HPT hahaha

    AFM - just plodding along waiting until its a reasonable time to start testing. Sitting on 4dpo. This is our 19th cycle TTC number 2. If we fail this month again we are back for another round of IVF in early september and that is how we will roll until we get our BFP: IVF cycle/natural cycle/IVF etc

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mumsical For This Useful Post:

    munchkin859  (01-08-2013),sprinkelle  (02-08-2013)

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    4,119
    Thanks
    1,744
    Thanked
    914
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Munchkin - awesome news and huge congrats What an exciting time.

    Sprinkelle - Welcome! Try to keep your chin up - you are only on your 3rd cycle so have every chance in the world of a normal easy conception. Even if you fall next month - 4 cycles TTC is still really fast! Best of luck to you

    Funchu - what an awesome idea for the tests. Its like a fortune cookie HPT hahaha

    AFM - just plodding along waiting until its a reasonable time to start testing. Sitting on 4dpo. This is our 19th cycle TTC number 2. If we fail this month again we are back for another round of IVF in early september and that is how we will roll until we get our BFP: IVF cycle/natural cycle/IVF etc
    Good luck mumsical thinking of you!

  5. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    257
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fx mumsical. It will be nice to get a bfp on your own. What day are you testing?

    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  6. #95
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked
    399
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shelby x. Thanks hun

    I will prob test from 9dpo. I am not someone who sees the point or benefit of waiting til AF is due to test lol.

  7. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Oh goodluck Mumsical.

    Got another BFN today and af is expected tomorrow. Moving on to another month for reals now! I know its not so bad. I shouldn't really complain at the moment. Next month our method is going to be every second day from the time af leaves. DF is all smiles lol sorry tmi!

    Hope you all have a lovely weekend. We will be wedding organising. 4 weeks tomorrow until I am a married woman!

  8. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    997
    Thanked
    628
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Oh goodluck Mumsical.

    Got another BFN today and af is expected tomorrow. Moving on to another month for reals now! I know its not so bad. I shouldn't really complain at the moment. Next month our method is going to be every second day from the time af leaves. DF is all smiles lol sorry tmi!

    Hope you all have a lovely weekend. We will be wedding organising. 4 weeks tomorrow until I am a married woman!
    Sorry Sprinkelle. I hope next month is a good one for you!!!


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

  9. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkelle View Post
    Oh goodluck Mumsical.

    Got another BFN today and af is expected tomorrow. Moving on to another month for reals now! I know its not so bad. I shouldn't really complain at the moment. Next month our method is going to be every second day from the time af leaves. DF is all smiles lol sorry tmi!

    Hope you all have a lovely weekend. We will be wedding organising. 4 weeks tomorrow until I am a married woman!
    Oooh!!! How exciting! Not long at all. At least you'll have something to preoccupy you for this cycle. Hopefully that helps 😊

  10. #99
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,146
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked
    392
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Shelby x. Thanks hun

    I will prob test from 9dpo. I am not someone who sees the point or benefit of waiting til AF is due to test lol.
    Good luck!!! Would be wonderful if you can fall naturally this month. Thinking of you too 😊 fx

  11. #100
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,164
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    591
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Discovered this this morning...Attachment 40063


    Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012
    Sorry Im a bit slow but, AWESOME news munchkin So excited for you.
    you should come and join us in the graduates thread when you are ready.


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #7
    By ChannyV in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1342
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 20:52
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2073
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 15:57
  3. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 863
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
KindyROOKindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Any idea about parental leaveMaternity & Parental Leave
When did you finish working?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
Avoid name due to po@n star?Choosing Baby Names
❤Joyous June/July TTC!❤Conception & Fertility General Chat
First outing with new babyGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
What would you do to come up moneyGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›