Closed Thread
Page 83 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 941
  1. #821
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,959
    Thanks
    3,654
    Thanked
    1,672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lil Ted, I'll be thinking of you. I hope your bub is nice and healthy.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Little Ted  (22-08-2013)

  3. #822
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,959
    Thanks
    3,654
    Thanked
    1,672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, you might want to book that massage in soon, or bub might beat you to it.

    Rainbow, you're nice and close to the top. A few more weeks and you'll be second in line.

  4. #823
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    234
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    MissX, you might want to book that massage in soon, or bub might beat you to it.

    Rainbow, you're nice and close to the top. A few more weeks and you'll be second in line.
    It's funny - I was laying in bed this morning thinking that I might try and book it in for tomorrow - great minds!!!

  5. #824
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My goodness this thread is quickly filling up with newborns! It's so nice to c but makes me feel like iv got forever to go lol. DH was saying last night "it's time to up the anty on this baby, when's it going to start kicking and being interesting?" Lol.

    Hoping we have some new comers to this thread soon, there hasn't been any graduates for a little while.

  6. #825
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,959
    Thanks
    3,654
    Thanked
    1,672
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    My goodness this thread is quickly filling up with newborns! It's so nice to c but makes me feel like iv got forever to go lol. DH was saying last night "it's time to up the anty on this baby, when's it going to start kicking and being interesting?" Lol.

    Hoping we have some new comers to this thread soon, there hasn't been any graduates for a little while.
    Your DH is funny. Hopefully your bub starts entertaining him soon.

  7. #826
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,308
    Thanks
    3,424
    Thanked
    1,832
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    My goodness this thread is quickly filling up with newborns! It's so nice to c but makes me feel like iv got forever to go lol. DH was saying last night "it's time to up the anty on this baby, when's it going to start kicking and being interesting?" Lol.

    Hoping we have some new comers to this thread soon, there hasn't been any graduates for a little while.
    I'm not sure about everyone else Channy, but I remember waiting forever with our first for it to kick too - and then he didn't stop! I think it started around 20-21 weeks. Then with the others it may have been more 18 weeks that I could feel them. I think it's the last 10 weeks that goes the fastest!

    Thank you for your encouraging words ladies. BH has been a great support. Hopefully all will come good. So far I have avoided googling outcome chances and will try to continue not to! MissXamA - I hope your friend has some better news today.

    Good to hear a happy ending waiting hoping. At the fs u/s last week the sonographer showed me that she was concerned about something but wouldn't tell me what - I'm wondering if this was it. I'm cancelling the next u/s there and prefer to go back to our usual spot that we went to yesterday. The sonographer also recommended a bd ban!

  8. #827
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    I'm not sure about everyone else Channy, but I remember waiting forever with our first for it to kick too - and then he didn't stop! I think it started around 20-21 weeks. Then with the others it may have been more 18 weeks that I could feel them. I think it's the last 10 weeks that goes the fastest!

    Thank you for your encouraging words ladies. BH has been a great support. Hopefully all will come good. So far I have avoided googling outcome chances and will try to continue not to! MissXamA - I hope your friend has some better news today.

    Good to hear a happy ending waiting hoping. At the fs u/s last week the sonographer showed me that she was concerned about something but wouldn't tell me what - I'm wondering if this was it. I'm cancelling the next u/s there and prefer to go back to our usual spot that we went to yesterday. The sonographer also recommended a bd ban!
    Yeh everyone keeps saying after 20wks so the wait continues

    I Hp it's all ok for you, google can be so annoying 50 of one outcome and 50 of the other. We're all here for u no matter what happens xx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

    Little Ted  (22-08-2013)

  10. #828
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Rainbow - I saw in another thread you have some exciting news for us....... congrats!! It's exciting for you.

  11. #829
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    424
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    55
    Reviews
    0
    Miss X - what are you doing with your days? I haven't done much today and wonder if I should be doing something at least. I seem to do the tidy up of the house, work out what to have for dinner etc. maybe I should read a book whilst I have the chance

  12. #830
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    5,270
    Thanks
    1,058
    Thanked
    1,765
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Rainbow - I saw in another thread you have some exciting news for us....... congrats!! It's exciting for you.
    Ooo tell tell rainbow


 

Similar Threads

  1. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #6
    By Lil Smurfy in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 990
    Last Post: 21-06-2013, 21:46
  2. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By Blonde Assassin in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 18:16
  3. Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!
    By J37 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1536
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 20:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue BankCryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 14 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›