Closed Thread
Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    interesting about the eczema Little Ted, I am having a boy and my eczema has been pretty good. (i get it normally)

Kai, (my nephew) is doing well and went home yesterday ( thanks for asking) I cant wait to go and see him. Although I have got the cold from HELL and dont know what I can do to make it go away before Friday

Rainbow, that is awesome about Pink, How amazing is she? (although I did like her first concert best)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, MrsLA, if this pregnancy continues well, it will be interesting to see if it is another boy as my skin both acne and eczema have both improved out of sight. The clomid made the eczema go even worse, and only a couple of weeks in it is sooo good!
    With DD, I had acne up until 26 weeks and then it just vanished!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a cute photo Toni, such a proud daddy :-) does your DP do all the timber work or do you both do it? Is that his business, I remember you saying he is self employed?

Good to hear from you MrsLA, was wondering where you got to! Oh sorry to hear about your nephew but glad he is going well poor little thing! Hope your cold clears soon!! Can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going!

Rainbow great score with the Pink seats! I would love to see her live!

Has anyone heard from Kelly? She had her second scan a few weeks ago; hope everything is okay!!

Hope everyone is going well and enjoying their weekends!

Can't believe I'm 22 weeks this Wednesday! Going so quickly! Not much new with me... Just prodding along waiting for my GD test and 4D scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

I guess it's time for me to move over to this group from the TTC one!!

Got my BFP on Wednesday! Still hasn't really sunk in due to our previous loss at 26w... I guess my head doesn't want to get too invested just yet... Makes me wonder at what point I might bond with this pregnancy....?

Anyways hi all!!

Angel Baby ~Skye~ 21/11/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    Hi all!

I guess it's time for me to move over to this group from the TTC one!!

Got my BFP on Wednesday! Still hasn't really sunk in due to our previous loss at 26w... I guess my head doesn't want to get too invested just yet... Makes me wonder at what point I might bond with this pregnancy....?

Anyways hi all!!

Welcome Munchkin! :-)
    I'm sure you'll bond with this pregnancy once you've gotten your head around it all and once you know this little bub isn't going anywhere. Life would be too cruel to take another baby from you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Munchkin! Congratulations on your BFP and I understand your hesitation after your sad loss last year. Look forward to getting to know you better!

Not much happening for me today. Been busy taking Toby to a play centre and baking strawberry and almond muffins. yummy! Also made tacos for dinner and various bits of housework going on. I've not done so much for weeks! Run out of energy now so collapsed on the sofa for the night.

40 + 1 now and will have the stretch and sweep tomorrow lunch time. fingers cRossed! I read on another thread that someone went to 44 weeks before going into natural labour. I would die if I had to wait another month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle: DP makes most of it, I'm learning and have my own lathe, haven't gone on it since a week before I found out I was pregnant

Munchkin: congrats and welcome. Hope all goes smoothly.

Bond: eek to 44 weeks. Maybe all your cleaning is a sign of impending labour?

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Welcome Munchkin! Congratulations on your BFP and I understand your hesitation after your sad loss last year. Look forward to getting to know you better!

Not much happening for me today. Been busy taking Toby to a play centre and baking strawberry and almond muffins. yummy! Also made tacos for dinner and various bits of housework going on. I've not done so much for weeks! Run out of energy now so collapsed on the sofa for the night.

40 + 1 now and will have the stretch and sweep tomorrow lunch time. fingers cRossed! I read on another thread that someone went to 44 weeks before going into natural labour. I would die if I had to wait another month!
    Wow...44 weeks. Hopefully you will "pop" before then. I didn't go into labour at all with my first pregnancy so it got to 42 +5 before they had to get him out. I guess it was getting awfully close to the 10 month mark!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh!! 44 weeks! Lets hope you don't have to wait that long!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (04-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Ted View Post
    Wow...44 weeks. Hopefully you will "pop" before then. I didn't go into labour at all with my first pregnancy so it got to 42 +5 before they had to get him out. I guess it was getting awfully close to the 10 month mark!
    Yeah my son was 42 + 4 and waters broke naturally but nothing happened so had to be induced, which didn't work and ended in c section. Just hope to avoid the same this time! For me, going to 44 weeks would still be preferable to another c section as I didn't have a good experience at all!

Anyway, will update after s and s tomorrow!