Closed Thread
Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    Awesome. Going back to where i was a few years ago with dad now moving in. Things are gonna go down hill so fast as i cant afford to have him here. He wont contribute to anything. I dont want him here. I dont want DS around his drinking. I dont want to pay extra rent. I dont want to increase my house phone and internet prices. I dont want the cat getting out coz dad doesnt believe in closing doors as she is an indoor cat only.

I dont want to go back there but feel like o have no choice as dad and my sister decided he would move back in.

I will never meet anyone with dad here. Goodbye to my dinfast meals with my friend from work. Goodbye to DS going away so i can get a break as dad doesnt like the person he spends time with(honestly i have nobody except 2 people who will take DS so i can have a break amd coz mum stayed at home with 3 kids without a break i should be able to do it despite the fact she had heaps of help as we were always at our nanas playing with all our cousins).

Sorry more than 1 line but feeling so depressed from all this.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I hope you find the strength to say no

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for cancelling my flight AGAIN qantas ... Of course me and DD would rather fly at 7:30 at night then lunch time, thanks for letting us know 20 mins before we're due to go to the airport!!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well yesterday went from awful to complete sh!t by 10pm and not even for the same reason. Hardly any sleep, up super early for someone to show up who isn't coming til the afternoon now.

Feeling heart broken, drained, flat, tired and just blergh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Well yesterday went from awful to complete sh!t by 10pm and not even for the same reason. Hardly any sleep, up super early for someone to show up who isn't coming til the afternoon now.

Feeling heart broken, drained, flat, tired and just blergh.
    Huge hugs xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Some B@s7ard went into my mothers backyard and poisoned my grandfathers 25 year old cockatoo. Johnno was the last living link to my grandfather after his death 2 years ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummytobe View Post
    Some B@s7ard went into my mothers backyard and poisoned my grandfathers 25 year old cockatoo. Johnno was the last living link to my grandfather after his death 2 years ago.
    Omg this is just awful
    I am so sorry. My grandfather recently died and all we have is his 20 year old pet cockatoo to so I totally feel you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Omg thats terrible When I was younger somebody poisoned our dog, she almost died and we were very lucky we realised when we did. Gosh there are some sickos out there

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What an a$&ehole!! How devastating

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is everything always my responsibility, DH? What exactly is it that you take care of? What I wouldn't give to be able to get up in the morning & have nothing else to worry about but getting myself to work & then home again!!! I don't know how long you think I can manage this all by myself before I loose my s#~t. FFS, you are an adult, pull your god damn weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elleybelly View Post
    Why is everything always my responsibility, DH? What exactly is it that you take care of? What I wouldn't give to be able to get up in the morning & have nothing else to worry about but getting myself to work & then home again!!! I don't know how long you think I can manage this all by myself before I loose my s#~t. FFS, you are an adult, pull your god damn weight.
    I could've just written this!! I just had a fight DH as he expects me to do everything!