Closed Thread
Page 46 of 95 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DJ - welcome back! I've missed you!!! I love your courage and tenacity. I'm so glad that you have decided to give it another shot. Lots and lots of love and baby dust to you, you truly deserve it.
    \
    Pixel - how good are those weekend markets?! My husband is over my shopping while we are overseas. When I was in thailand I bought back a massive 3 piece wooden thai Buddha which hangs over our bed (he had to carry it down boiling hot Koh Samui beach and then all through Koh Samui Airport and Bangkok airport). When we went to South Africa, I decided that our Asian themed home was about to change to African, so I bought a huge Giraffe, a massive mask (which is apparently a medicine mask and brings very good luck) along with lots of other bits and pieces to change the theme of our home.

I'm missing Cape Town sooo much, I can't explain it. Africa really gets under your skin. When I got my emails from the clinic last night, I felt a pang of sadness, because I wanted to be back there so much.

Big hugs to everybody - and lots and lots of sticky babydust to all of us

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (10-09-2013),Pixel  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny - thank you so much for your lovely words. I am sorry to read of your frightening bleed. I too had two subchorionic bleeds one at 6.5 weeks and the other at 17.5 weeks. My Brissy FS placed me on Cyclocapron and Valium for the first bleed. My Ob wasn't overly concerned about the second, notwithstanding I was out of my mind. I am hoping you do not have to have such a frightening experience again and that the rest of your pregnancy is enjoyable and healthy. Xx

Mrs Erin - welcome, as stated before me, the women on this thread are amazing. Reading this gave me the courage to firstly go the do our route and secondly go to SA. I did my cycle in Joburg, however went on to holiday in Cape Town. I would go to Cape Town on my own, but not Joburg. All the best with what ever path you decide to take.

Pixel - my heart goes out to you, I flipped it when we only ended up with two embryos. You have already pointed out that it ain't over yet my dear. I know it is so hard and having gone through the journey you have it is so easy to revert back and be consumed by previous cycles and fears. The Buddists believe in mindfulness of the here and now, I hope you are blessed with the very best of fortune in the land of the smiles. Hang in there Hun. Xx

Jodie - great numbers. Bless your hubby re passing on the love. I wish you the very best. Glad to hear your journey has taken a positive turn. Xx

Rainbow - Absolutely beautiful numbers. Whoohoooo!!! I hope the next couple of weeks flies for you. Xx

DJ - OMG! I got sooo excited when I read your post. I am a Brissy girl and my first FS was Barbara. I just love her to bits. She is truly beautiful. Good to read she is relieving, she otherwise retired last year. I sent her a text when Will was born and she was so excited. As for Wazza, I truly owe that man the world, he was so supportive of my DE cycle and he was the one who prescribed the Cyclocapron when I had a bleed. I am convinced that he saved my pregnancy. You are in great hands. Xx

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (10-09-2013),Pixel  (10-09-2013),Sunny15  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found it!! Finally... so for anyone else that may want it and have trouble sourcing Tripotelin 3.75mg depot injection:

Macquarie Street Pharmacy (Sydney)
    02 922 11 622
    $462.00 (+ $11 postage to Melb - no refrigeration required).

Thanks for everyone's input & help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies

I can't believe I have been away for three weeks, time has been flying by and I admit I have been very self absorbed enjoying my little secret, 10 weeks tomorrow...
    Rainbow congratulations, I am so happy for your BFP and that everything worked out in the end, what a journey you've had
    SVD congratulations on the birth of your sons, how exciting

Pixel and Jodie W best wishes for your transfers and hope the wait flies by, lots and lots of to you both

Laned glad to hear your starting to feel a little better, this journey we go on is already so emotional with twists and turns in all directions without throwing an illness into the mix; take your time you never know what is around the corner and there is nothing wrong with having a 'sad' day

Jennilee glad to hear your doing well

Sunny I am so sorry for your scare but so happy everything is alright with bub, hope it is all smooth sailing from here. Isn't it great when you find an OB you like I saw mine early as well due to high BP and wanting to make sure I stayed on top of it from the beginning, he put me at ease within a couple of minutes which was great. Would love to get copies of the photo's

Donna you are so brave and I admire your fighting spirit, I will be up your way next week so will give you a call and hope we can catch up

Sooty so glad you found the injection at the right dose

To everyone I have missed best wishes and lots of love xx

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anait For This Useful Post:

DJSHEARS  (10-09-2013),Jennilee67  (10-09-2013),Pixel  (10-09-2013),Sunny15  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aniat - Fantastic news everything is going well for you. Gosh 10 weeks, 2 more to go and you're at the sought after 12 week milestone - whoo hoo !!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default In shock

Hi gals,

Sadly I have bad news the day 3 report came in and we have lost 2 of the embryos and the other 2 are slowly growing only at 7 cells and rated good and fair.

I have been howling for an hour and feeling numb with disbelief, how could I have had two young ladies donate with such poor results.

I guess I thought with odds, having had a bad run the first time (which is actually not looking as bad considering I at least had two 5d blasts) that I would have to get lucky the second time.

I have gone through guilt that I should have done something when the donors AMH was so high and the treatment protocol was focused towards not over stimulating but "should of could of" all done now and you live and learn.

I hate the thought of the money we have spent but wonderful hubbie says to forget about money we can make more and try again and again until we get there.

Theres anger that this is so unfair.

I'm going to have to stay on the meds and go through the 2ww as they want to transfer tomorrow to give them the best chance but emotionally that is going to be a challenge that I know I can do but feel I have given up on them already.

I'm sure one day we will look back and say that it was meant to be but today is one of those hard heart breaking days.

sorry to share bad news I know how much you are all "rooting" for me and I thank you for that

ps my icons haven't been working but there would be shaking heads if I could xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Pixel, I am so sorry for you. I can only imagine how heartbreaking it must be. I will be praying like crazy that a miracle happens for you. Xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anait - wow that time has flown. You will be holding your bundle of joy before you know it. Xx

Donna - just sent you a PM. Let me know if you don't get it. X
    Last edited by laned; 10-09-2013 at 19:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Pixel - so so sorry to hear that, its totally understandable been so devastated. I don't want to make things more confusing or harder for you, but can you do what Rainbow did and use an egg donor bank at all? Or do they have to use these embryos since they are there? I know how you feel, like you've given up on them already... but hey, hang in there, we've read plenty of stories on here that those embryos have resulted in pregnancies..... but that's easy for me to say, as I would be feeling exactly like you, just gutted & overwhelmed with pain, anger, resentment, the lot, its ok to feel like that, don't beat yourself up. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow and hoping for the best too. xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (10-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pixel - don't give up just yet. Wait until tomorrow and see how things have progressed at transfer stage. I felt gutted on my transfer day as in my mind this was going to be the first time ever I got to transfer TWO day 5 embryos!!

Try to focus on the fact that embryos traditionally do better on the inside than on the outside. Tomorrow they will be safely snuggling within you. When you go to sleep tomorrow night, visualise them dividing into healthy strong blasts ready to implant.. I try to visualise the stages of the embryos each time I go to sleep and focus on getting to that next level. Also, bromelain found in pineapple core is supposed to be very good at helping implantation. I buy one pineapple and eat one fifth of it each day (making sure you get the core as this is where the bromelain is found). I'm sure there are plenty of pineapples available inthailand so just get them to blend it into a smoothie for you.

Can you also get some acupuncture to help you relax a bit after the transfer as well as help those little embies to emplant? You've come so far, but the games not up yet - you still have a fighting chance.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rainbowchaser For This Useful Post:

Pixel  (10-09-2013)