+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl86 View Post
    Hi, yes we are going to Ashford! Thanks everyone for their replies has made me feel much more at ease. I am quite a shy person and timid at speaking up as to what I want but I will make sure I advocate what I want to happen during the Caesarian to make sure I am happy!!
    Who is your OB? I can 110% say if your paed (after care for bub is dr Sanjay is the best) I went outpatient private with him for my baby as friends in our DIG had him and he is FAB!

Fat fingers typed this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Who is your OB? I can 110% say if your paed (after care for bub is dr Sanjay is the best) I went outpatient private with him for my baby as friends in our DIG had him and he is FAB!

Fat fingers typed this
    My OB is Dr Mandy Nichols and I have been really happy with her along the way!! She's great, so I will certainly talk to her and make sure I convey all my wishes and hopefully it will be a great experience if everything thing goes well!

RoseKathleen is offline ...Yes - motherhood is a full-time job!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it will definitely depend on the hospy. With my Csect, the only time DH and I were separated was for 5 minutes while they put the epidural in me. During that time DH was taken away to find some scrubs that fitted him. I was never separated from DS, he was taken from my stomach directly to the midwife where she checked him, wrapped him and he was on my chest within a minute. In fact I wanted them to take him away from me because I had the shakes so bad I was afraid I would drop him. It took about 30 mins to sew me up, then into recovery - DS and DH with me the whole time.