Closed Thread
Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 909
  1. #621
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,072
    Thanks
    6,308
    Thanked
    17,339
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. But I had a normal period bc HcG was so low then mid cycle bleeding which caused me to test. What DPO are you? usually with ectopic you don't get BFP's until much later than normal. Bc the baby isn't getting a proper blood supply in the tube it develops slower thus the low HcG

  2. #622
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    Attachment 40528 here is my lovely WTF chart we only bded twice so I wonder if its a super baby or I o'ed o. The 31st instead
    Or maybe O on 24th/25th... It's a strange one.
    But your chart does look very 'pregnancy'

  3. #623
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/447f48

    I've got no idea what's going on with this!!!
    My chart looked exactly like that last cycle. My temps then gradually stepped up (like mountains). I wasn't pg, but that doesn't mean you aren't.

  4. #624
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    My chart looked exactly like that last cycle. My temps then gradually stepped up (like mountains). I wasn't pg, but that doesn't mean you aren't.
    Thanks Funchu!
    I've been going through page after page of chart galleries on FF and really struggled to find any remotely close to this chart!
    It's not following my usual pattern which is why it's completely thrown me!

  5. #625
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,565
    Thanks
    2,851
    Thanked
    1,254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah. I thought my last chart was weird & maybe I didn't o when the app said. My bbs didn't get sore until 5dpo when my temp went up a bit more, so I assume I was just slow to start producing progesterone.

  6. #626
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Sorry, I didn't want to scare you. But I had a normal period bc HcG was so low then mid cycle bleeding which caused me to test. What DPO are you? usually with ectopic you don't get BFP's until much later than normal. Bc the baby isn't getting a proper blood supply in the tube it develops slower thus the low HcG
    16 dpo I think ive had bleeding for 3 days. Maybe it was a **** test. Digi says not pregnant but for such a faint line the digi wouldn't even pick it up yet. My dr said with etopic you get very early bfps cuz baby implants quick in the tube. I just want my temps to go down so I can plan my cycle lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #627
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks
    593
    Thanked
    902
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    Yeah. I thought my last chart was weird & maybe I didn't o when the app said. My bbs didn't get sore until 5dpo when my temp went up a bit more, so I assume I was just slow to start producing progesterone.
    My bbs have been sore from ovulation. More sore than usual. Hopefully my temp will go up tomorrow!

  8. #628
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,072
    Thanks
    6,308
    Thanked
    17,339
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanyandco View Post
    16 dpo I think ive had bleeding for 3 days. Maybe it was a **** test. Digi says not pregnant but for such a faint line the digi wouldn't even pick it up yet. My dr said with etopic you get very early bfps cuz baby implants quick in the tube. I just want my temps to go down so I can plan my cycle lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I hope it's just a break thru bleed I've had 2 false positives on FR. One was faint but def noticable. I knew it wasn't a chemical bc I tested with another brand and it was stark white neg. I know about 6 months ago when this happened there was a lot of this going on with FR, but I've used several of them in the last 2 months without any issues.

    I suggest getting another test with good sensitivity like a Confirm. As you say, if it's only a faint pos on FRER you won't get a pos on a digi.

  9. #629
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,492
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I hope it's just a break thru bleed I've had 2 false positives on FR. One was faint but def noticable. I knew it wasn't a chemical bc I tested with another brand and it was stark white neg. I know about 6 months ago when this happened there was a lot of this going on with FR, but I've used several of them in the last 2 months without any issues.

    I suggest getting another test with good sensitivity like a Confirm. As you say, if it's only a faint pos on FRER you won't get a pos on a digi.
    Just remembered the test wad actually confirm I think which is another brand frer make looks exactly the same. My af is usually very painful but its not at all and I would just go o to next cycle but my temps won't go down lol.ill test tomorrow morning and see what is going on.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  10. #630
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    554
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked
    221
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just don't know what's happening anymore.. No spotting, no AF, no BFP.

    http://FertilityFriend.com/home/45a6ce/
    Attached Images


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 13:02
  2. 2 WW Day by day chart
    By Sharlee32 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-06-2013, 09:48
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 17:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Little Kickers NSWLittle Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Growth Of Intellection. Discussion?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Largest bassinets on market?Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
A - Z of baby girl namesGames & fun stuff
Hey there!Introductions
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›