Closed Thread
Page 6 of 91 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    My cycle before this one was 4 days with 1 day spotting. And before that I didn't know any better and used to count spotting as full af (those were 5 days with spotting included in those days). So I don't think anything has changed dramatically (unless 1 day shorter is dramatic?).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    3 days is fine from what I've heard, its when its only 1 day that you need to worry.
    Good to hear... In which case I am envious of women that have 3 day periods!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I'm envious of those that have regular cycles and ovulate on time! I'm willing to trade? Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I get only 2-3 of bleeding and a day of spotting, but that's from the clomid. If that isn't the norm then I would give it another cycle (could be the vitex) and see someone.

Need one more decent temp to get my cross hairs. Didn't have heaps of pain around o this month like last, so of course me being me, I had to over analyse that I didn't ovulate. But I'm getting some decent temps so pretty sure I did.

My Ovulation Chart

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    My cycle before this one was 4 days with 1 day spotting. And before that I didn't know any better and used to count spotting as full af (those were 5 days with spotting included in those days). So I don't think anything has changed dramatically (unless 1 day shorter is dramatic?).
    I was thinking it might be because you didn't o? I think the lining doesn't build up so much of you don't o.

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Yeah...i used to get 5 days af and 4 days spotting. It was never painful though so I'm grateful for that!

Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'm envious of those that have regular cycles and ovulate on time! I'm willing to trade? Haha
    Ha ha sending lovely regular cycle vibes your way...I don't need my 27 day cycle right now, maybe you can borrow it?

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I get only 2-3 of bleeding and a day of spotting, but that's from the clomid. If that isn't the norm then I would give it another cycle (could be the vitex) and see someone.

Need one more decent temp to get my cross hairs. Didn't have heaps of pain around o this month like last, so of course me being me, I had to over analyse that I didn't ovulate. But I'm getting some decent temps so pretty sure I did.

My Ovulation Chart
    My o pain usually depended on what ovary I was ovulating from (I think). Left was painful but I never felt my right...but I believe I od from my right when i concieved so try not to overanalyse it too much!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Is anyone having problems with the new July thread ? I can't get onto it :s
    Yep. I sent a pm to the mod.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think I o'd when it said I did because my temp has shot up earlier than usual. Actually its not much different than other months now that I look again
    http://fertilityfriend.com/home/3f197b
    Last edited by Kazza78; 11-07-2013 at 10:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chart.php

Can anyone shed some light on my chart? Erratic temps but o'd cd17. Feeling pretty nauseous today.

Also FF says AF is due cd32 but without fail she always comes cd28-29 (with spotting from cd27). Should I wait and test when FF says or just go by my typical cycle? (I had posted this in the July thread but I think it was missed with all the exciting BFP's ) Thanks in advance xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BlotchedTabby View Post
    I was thinking it might be because you didn't o? I think the lining doesn't build up so much of you don't o.

Yeah...i used to get 5 days af and 4 days spotting. It was never painful though so I'm grateful for that!

Ha ha sending lovely regular cycle vibes your way...I don't need my 27 day cycle right now, maybe you can borrow it?

My o pain usually depended on what ovary I was ovulating from (I think). Left was painful but I never felt my right...but I believe I od from my right when i concieved so try not to overanalyse it too much!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That is an interesting thought! We will see if I ovulate this cycle and if it means next af is longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chart.php

Can anyone shed some light on my chart? Erratic temps but o'd cd17. Feeling pretty nauseous today.

Also FF says AF is due cd32 but without fail she always comes cd28-29 (with spotting from cd27). Should I wait and test when FF says or just go by my typical cycle? (I had posted this in the July thread but I think it was missed with all the exciting BFP's ) Thanks in advance xx
    I don't know what I am doing wrong but when I push your chart mine comes up. Lol. I got my new phone today tho!