Closed Thread
Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 909
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    625
    Thanked
    228
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for all the replies and info ladies. I took a few and it went from 33.44 to 33.88 and then in half an hour it was 35.40. So didn't concern me to much.

    I take temp auxiliary (under the armpit) because I find oral and vag very uncomfortable. Lowest temps recorded for me have been 34.90 and that's my post op dip signifying AF. This morning I felt very cold and had a horrible dream so perhaps that played a part.

    It's CD14 and this time last cycle I had a pos opk so I'm expecting it will hike back up again in a couple of days if I o ( Here's hoping anyway). This cycle has been all over the shop because I went away and missed one morning temp and discarded 2 temps taken to late.

    Fx I get my cover lines in a few days. I've been BDing every 2-3 days just in case I miss the surge

    I love seeing some of the charts of this thread. So clean. Mine looks like Everest haha

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Thanks so much!! I feel more positive now. Wonder who posted it. I already take vitex and b complex.
    It was in a thread titled "Late ovulation but still conceived?" and the op's name was Falkor

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,746
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked
    911
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Thanks for all the replies and info ladies. I took a few and it went from 33.44 to 33.88 and then in half an hour it was 35.40. So didn't concern me to much.

    I take temp auxiliary (under the armpit) because I find oral and vag very uncomfortable. Lowest temps recorded for me have been 34.90 and that's my post op dip signifying AF. This morning I felt very cold and had a horrible dream so perhaps that played a part.

    It's CD14 and this time last cycle I had a pos opk so I'm expecting it will hike back up again in a couple of days if I o ( Here's hoping anyway). This cycle has been all over the shop because I went away and missed one morning temp and discarded 2 temps taken to late.

    Fx I get my cover lines in a few days. I've been BDing every 2-3 days just in case I miss the surge

    I love seeing some of the charts of this thread. So clean. Mine looks like Everest haha
    I wasn't aware you could do armpit temps for bbt

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

  5. #414
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    625
    Thanked
    228
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calstar View Post
    I wasn't aware you could do armpit temps for bbt
    Hrmm maybe not but oh well. A temp is a temp I say. Well at least through nursing it is. I guess as long as I continue with that and not change it's accurate. Last cycle I had peaks and dips where they should be maybe next cycle I'll do oral Thanks

  6. #415
    AdornedWithCats's Avatar
    AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,195
    Thanks
    7,361
    Thanked
    3,692
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Hrmm maybe not but oh well. A temp is a temp I say. Well at least through nursing it is. I guess as long as I continue with that and not change it's accurate. Last cycle I had peaks and dips where they should be maybe next cycle I'll do oral Thanks
    I'm sure armpit temps are fine...anything that shows a shift between pre-o and post-o temps is fine. Don't know much about armpit temps though...maybe thats why you had such a low temp?

    Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

  8. #416
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,504
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked
    1,171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am a nurse too and I agree a temp is a temp. Just as long as it is done the same every day it shouldn't matter how you do it. I did underarm the whole time with just a thermometer I stole from work

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

  10. #417
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,746
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked
    911
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for clarifying ladies.
    I just hadn't heard of it for bbt before, so wasn't sure

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calstar For This Useful Post:

    cmwtc2012  (30-07-2013)

  12. #418
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First time charting cervical pos - now THAT was different! Hope I recorded it right

    my itty bitty chart so far:

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e

  13. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,607
    Thanks
    7,500
    Thanked
    6,299
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by littleduck View Post
    First time charting cervical pos - now THAT was different! Hope I recorded it right

    my itty bitty chart so far:

    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/43a40e
    I have been trying to check my cv position but it always seems the same to me.

  14. #420
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I have been trying to check my cv position but it always seems the same to me.

    Ya, I wasn't really sure how I should record it, cuz I've never felt it before......but I figured since its early days cycle wise.......I'll see if I can make out any difference in the days ahead.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Bbt chart thread
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 901
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 14:02
  2. 2 WW Day by day chart
    By Sharlee32 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26-06-2013, 10:48
  3. My chart
    By Kazza78 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 26-01-2013, 18:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
House Call DoctorHouse Call Doctor can provide an urgent after-hours visit to you and your family, when urgent medical situations arise ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Considering a terminationShould we have another baby?
IVF babies due March/April/May 2017#2pregnancy and babies through IVF
Things your pets have eaten and shouldn't haveGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Bold and beautiful #4Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
MKRGeneral Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›