Closed Thread
Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    👋
    Subbing to the new thread I seem to have a lot of reading to catch up on. Will have to try do personals and catch up over the weekend but with DH away with the boys, ds having a kids birthday party and going to have family BBQ for my mum/dad & bro in-law birthdays all happening this weekend I'm not sure I will get much done. Would like to say congratulations to all the new bubs and good luck to anyone having bubs soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice clear pic Mrs La, congratulations on your little boy! I didn't realise they would confirm the sex at 12w but how exciting!

Toni glad River has passed her first test and things are going well. Cute pic too!

MCB hope you get your gender scan tomorrow and can start shopping at the expo!

FTM cute outfit again on Vale. Well done on treating yourself today

Nila ouch for the injection. Not very long now until the twins arrive. Lots of babies coming

Slightly anxious as tomorrow is my EDD! However I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon... But only time will tell...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Finally worked out how to attach photos of Lucy!
    J.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing! Will be back later :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous photos J.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    What gorgeous chubby cheeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rivers Birth Story.
    19th June attended hospital where gel was inserted at 515pm to soften cervix. Was on the trace which showed good fetal heartbeat but no contractions. By 720pm started losing bloody mucus. Was taken off the trace and moved to the ward. Mum arrived from Melbourne just after I was moved to the ward.
    20th June 145am mild contractions started. Used shower to ease the pain which was primarily in my back. By 240am was moved back to the birthing suite where another trace was done which showed the mild contractions. Had another shower and by 4am contractions had stopped intensifying.
    745am waters were broken by obstetrician and was 1cm dilated. 8am drip was started to progress the contractions. Contractions were more intense and more frequent.
    930am gas tried and maxalon administered for nausea. Negative reaction to one of these which sent me a bit loopy. Begged midwife to allow me to shower for back pain. Was permitted 15mins in shower at 1050am whilst pethidine was ordered. Was now 3-4cm dilated. At 1105 pethidine was administered. It was from here that things progressed quickly, I sat on end of bed with soles of feet together rocking round and round back and forward. Similar to how you use the exercise ball. I was in a zone. I would grab onto DP during contractions but otherwise just rocked.
    At about 1135 I started feeling the need to push and was struggling to not push through the contractions. The midwife Anna did internal and said I was about 6cm. I kept repeating the need to push so at 1145 she checked again and said 9cm but that she wanted someone else to check. Second midwife checked at 1150 I was fully dilated. Second midwife rang Ob to advise I was ready to push. I wanted to be on all fours but pushed through first contraction on my back before moving. I pushed through next contractions on all 4s and 20minutes later at 1210pm River arrived. She was passed through my legs to me so I could discover her gender and I got to cuddle her whilst mum cut her cord. She was then given to DP whilst I moved onto my back to deliver placenta. Ob arrived just after placenta delivered and checked me over sewing up a few areas. River Elisabeth is a healthy 6lb4oz at birth. Length of 47cm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great birth story Toni, thank you for taking time to write it out did you find pushing on all fours easier?

gorgeous photos of River and Lucy, such beautiful little girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh! Honestly this pregnancy insomnia thing is getting annoying. I didn't realise it hit so early but I'm wide awake at 3am with no hope for sleep anytime soon!! Not much to do to distract as me as I don't want to wake DF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle the insomnia came early for me but also disappeared again. Hope that happens for you. I found all fours for pushing much easier, on my back felt wrong.