ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dh is my only proper love, been together 4 years only real relationship I've had, 3 week old dd.

What I thought was my first love, and my only heartbreak, was a holiday fling. He was a guy I'd known since I was 14 as we'd been holidaying at the same resort in Fiji for years. At 17 my sister and I went to Fiji without our parents and he and I hooked up then. The fling was brief and intense I cried my eyes out when I had to leave lol I have sometimes wondered how different life would have been if I'd persisted with it. Funnily enough dh worked at the same resort and aparently him and this guy used to argue about who was going to marry me.

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I started dating my dh when i was only 16. He was my attempt at a holiday fling after my first love had broken my heart by cheating on me. Turns out i fell head over heels for my dh and still swoon over him.

My first love, we were together most of the way through high school. He was my first and i was his first. I ended up in hospital with an eating disorder and he decided to find out what it was like to be with someone else. I was heartbroken and so devastated.

I now couldn't imagine my life without my dh. He is my love and my world and especially my rock through our very hard ttc journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH was my first love. We did however go our seperate ways for a time but both always knew we were the 1.

20 years after we first met I married my best friend & my biggest support who has always had my back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must admit I am slightly envious of those who married their first loves

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dp is my first love. Five years after getting together he's still around through all my stupid decisions and our separation. If we never get back together properly I know he will at least always be by my side ^__^

Sent from my talky stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My was a butt hole. He let me plan our engagement party and live with my family while he planned a marriage to someone else. He moved out only 3 weeks before their wedding. I found out when his best friend asked me if he could spend the day with me instead of going to the wedding. I had no idea that he was getting married i thought I had caught him cheating and I broke it off. Oh I was so young and Naive.

I never think of him.

I married a wonderful man and I am grateful for everyday we have together even when we are having one of "those days"